Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old October 18th, 2016, 07:08 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Hall of Valhalla Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Hey, thx for popping in and updating things! Unfortunately, the English page is giving me two broken image links, and the French page doesn't look updated at all. Could you take another look for us please?
I'm never too far from my creations...

Oh that's strange, everything looks okay for me ! (for the French part, yep, I touched nothing for now)
I'll check if there could be some sharing issues...

EDIT : yep, it's due to the changes with my google account -they got rid of Picasa Album Web, prior to Google Photo-. It should work now...

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old October 21st, 2016, 05:29 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
EDIT : yep, it's due to the changes with my google account -they got rid of Picasa Album Web, prior to Google Photo-. It should work now...
Still not working for me ... I did a shift-reload, JIC it was a caching issue, but I'm still getting broken images.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old November 6th, 2016, 02:07 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

@Xotli I finally got the "not working" images too... I tried other url for them, please tell me if it works now... *praying*

French Forum's admin.
Old November 10th, 2016, 04:30 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
@Xotli I finally got the "not working" images too... I tried other url for them, please tell me if it works now... *praying*
Good news: the images all work now.

Bad news: Cormin the Dark's link is not going to his Book of thread. EDIT: Fixed!

Other than that, though, looking good ...

Quote:
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?

Why I Left the C3V

Last edited by Xotli; November 22nd, 2016 at 11:37 PM.
Old July 21st, 2017, 04:28 AM
Marcel Marceau

Hello everyone !

Just noticed that my web page went into some trouble and self-disabled the HoVC pages... :/
I'll put them up again tomorow and add the last wave to it.

~ Cheers

DanieLoche, still lurking in the dark.

French Forum's admin.

Last edited by DanieLoche; July 22nd, 2017 at 01:36 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 01:36 PM
Marcel Marceau

The Hall of Valhalla Customs is functional again, and the pack "Orcs & Automata" were added.

French Forum's admin.
Old September 10th, 2017, 05:35 AM
Marcel Marceau

I am currently updating with the Pack 3. Just missing the code to add the hyperlinks to the Books.

~ Dan, away but still aware.

Edit : oh, just noticed I might be late too for SoV releases !! Will update this too. ^^

French Forum's admin.
Old September 18th, 2017, 09:53 AM
Marcel Marceau

Hello there !

I am currently doing some tweaks on the images. Re-scaling them a little down. Might be better for display in lower resolutions screens, and the whole page will be smaller and thus easier to go from the top to the bottom. ^^

The last banners are at the new scale already.

French Forum's admin.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 01:36 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

You know that Urk and Ashi-Dhulu link to the SoV thread and not to their "Book of" threads ... right?

Quote:

Why I Left the C3V
Old September 27th, 2017, 05:26 PM

raXas1516 is surprisingly tart

Was browsing through the Hall, and noticed a typo at the bottom of the page in wave 20. Brute Gruts are labelled as following Vydar.

Very useful catalog though, thanks for having made this!
Old October 2nd, 2017, 01:38 PM
Marcel Marceau

"Big" update from my side !!

All the C3V banners are at a smaller size. Every link should be okay now, with no more typo.
I also updated all the banners for a cleaner aspect. But those changes are mainly for my photoshop file and not really noticeable here without the old versions to compare. ^^

FWIW I updated the French page too, with the French books urls. ^^

~Dan

French Forum's admin.
Old October 2nd, 2017, 07:01 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Lookin' good. Such a great resource!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs