Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old April 3rd, 2017, 05:43 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Welcome to C3V

Interesting that you found us.

We are the C3V, the Custom Card Creators of Valhalla. You can see our work product in the link in my signature block. The C3G works with Supers, and you can find their sub-subforum in the Supers subforum.

I am mindful of the intersection between your work and ours. If you are, indeed, interested in reaching out to us, feel free to send me a PM. I am not "in charge;" we are an egalitarian group, but I am as good a place for you to start as any.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 3rd, 2017, 06:03 PM

Isak is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Interesting that you found us.

We are the C3V, the Custom Card Creators of Valhalla. You can see our work product in the link in my signature block. The C3G works with Supers, and you can find their sub-subforum in the Supers subforum.

I am mindful of the intersection between your work and ours. If you are, indeed, interested in reaching out to us, feel free to send me a PM. I am not "in charge;" we are an egalitarian group, but I am as good a place for you to start as any.
Thanks for the reply, I sent you a PM. I hope you are able to help me out with this.
Old April 4th, 2017, 02:57 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Isak, are you the creator of the pillars I won at the Utah Monthly?

EDIT: I'm blind. I found Isak's pillar thread. He is indeed the creator.
Old April 4th, 2017, 10:56 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isak View Post
Can I ask who is in charge of C3G? Or is it a team, if so does anyone lead it? I am working on a project and have questions for him/her that need to be addressed in private messages/email/phone and would like to know where to go. Thanks!
Feel free to PM me if you were looking for C3G.

If C3V is more your style than Dad_Scaper is your man.
Old April 4th, 2017, 03:16 PM

Quote:

I'm the 3D designer, @Aethiar prints and treats them. I am glad that you like them!

Quote:

What I was looking for was C3V, however I think I'll let you in on what is going on, I'll send you a PM.

Last edited by Isak; April 4th, 2017 at 03:45 PM.
Old April 4th, 2017, 03:29 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
What I was looking for was C3G, however you in on what is going on, I'll send you a PM.
*C3V. It's confusing.

= =
Old April 4th, 2017, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Quote:
What I was looking for was C3G, however you in on what is going on, I'll send you a PM.
*C3V. It's confusing.
Sorry, new to the online world and getting the new names mixed up, please don't take offence.
Old April 4th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Heh. Nobody here takes offense. We are all adults and friends here, or at least we fake it pretty well.

= =
Old April 6th, 2017, 11:46 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:

I'm the 3D designer, @Aethiar prints and treats them. I am glad that you like them!

Quote:

What I was looking for was C3V, however I think I'll let you in on what is going on, I'll send you a PM.
Sounds like a fun and secret club! Does "what is going on" affect HoSS?
Old April 6th, 2017, 11:53 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Yes. More information in here:

= =
Old April 6th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Yes. More information in here:
Always wondered what DS looked like. Didn't expect the accent, though.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old April 6th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Well, sometimes I surprise people. There's a reason for that. . .

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs