Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Notices

Old April 19th, 2010, 10:22 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: "XXXX Point Army" thread compilation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eirikr View Post
I just created a thread for 320 point Lightweight armies for GenCon 2010, thought you might want to add it to the list.
Great resource by the way. Thanks.

edit: You may also want to add the Gen Con 2010 Main Event Armies thread to your 510 points list.
Added.

I would have definitely added the 320 Point Armies thread anyways, but I didn't even think of the Main Event Armies thread (I think that the multiple point level distracted me), so thanks for the suggestion.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old May 17th, 2010, 10:53 AM

mikelizzio knows what's in an order marker mikelizzio knows what's in an order marker

Started a 520 General Specific thread to discuss builds for the upcoming General Wars. I plan to keep it clean and concise, in accordance with HS standards.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=30377

Peace, Love, and Bonding,

Mike
Old July 8th, 2010, 04:58 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

600 point Marro Armies thread created.
Old August 24th, 2010, 11:44 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

No 460 point army thread yet?

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old August 25th, 2010, 02:56 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnival Man View Post
No 460 point army thread yet?
Happy now?

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)

Last edited by Killometer; August 25th, 2010 at 02:57 AM. Reason: I was actually just waiting for somebody else to make one...
Old September 6th, 2010, 12:24 AM

jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker

i want to see what kind of army people would put up against this army. My friends can't take me down with it. ")
Finn 80
Thorgrim 80
Knights of Weston 70
Raelin 80
Tagaw Samurai 120
BlueWx3 105
RedWx3 90
BlackWx3 90

Total 700 point army
Use your wyrmlings to take out any range units that your opponent might have, then move your viking champions and knights together while moving the defense and attack aura to your samurai. Use Raelin to boost the samurai defense and counter strike, no melee will stand a chance, and hopefully all range will already be dead.
Old October 21st, 2010, 05:36 PM

I LIKE PI! Woo who?

I added a 360 point competitive army thread

http://www.heroscapers.com/community....php?p=1235460
Old December 22nd, 2010, 03:27 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If you'd like to list it here, I created yet another 500-point army thread:

Old December 22nd, 2010, 03:40 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I knew I shoulda checked first.
Old March 21st, 2011, 09:06 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...47#post1369447

Gotcha a new one...

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old October 6th, 2011, 01:35 PM

Omahavice is surprisingly tart

I am going to play in my first Tree Top Open tournament on October 14th and we are using 470 point armies. I am looking for help on building a fun, competitive , easy to play army. I notice there is a thread for 460, 475, and 480 point armies but none for 470 point armies. I realize I could just add a 10 point figure to the 460 builds or take a 10 point figure off the 480 builds but I was wondering if anyone had some suggestions for a 470 build.

Although I have played in a few small local tournaments, I am pretty much a Noob when it comes to army building and order marker management. I have read the excellent thread on here about OM management but because I don't get to play or practice much, I still make lots of mistakes.

If one of the Mods thinks this post should be in another thread, please let me know and I will move it. Thanks for any help and suggestions.

Tournament Record
Good Trades List

DaBoyzRule 5 Time Super Bowl Champions Working on Number 6

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion