Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old July 14th, 2017, 02:03 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Grigor & Rogirg

Just got the figure... Rebasing tips?

EDIT: Nevermind. Base popped off pretty easily with some force. I'm just always cautious of breaking the figure.

Grigor & Rogirg will be in a side army available for someone to play at our upcoming HeroScape tournament (355pts/12figures).

120 Arrow Gruts x3
170 Swog Rider x2
340 Grigor & Rogirg
340pts/12figures

Last edited by Sheep; July 14th, 2017 at 07:56 PM.
Old December 24th, 2021, 01:44 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Really love this sculpt! Tried him out with Ornak and Heavies and was underwhelmed. He moved so slow that once he was engaged he already had two wounds which really dropped his offensive potential. I feel like Krug is better and cheaper - at three wounds Krug is just as strong and he keeps the double attack no matter what his life is at. But I don't have Krug so I guess they'll do
Old December 24th, 2021, 10:25 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd say the same. I've used him about 5 times and never really felt like it was a meaningful figure to bring. Works best as a dungeon crawl for, is quite fun there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs