Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 19th, 2011, 01:55 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Sabretooth

I had a problem with Green Goblin when he first came out. I just tried on a couple different computers until he eventually worked.
Old February 27th, 2012, 11:33 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Sabretooth fits into a lot of different builds. I guess it makes sense, though... he and Wolverine are two of the least lonely loners on the face of the planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received

Classic:
  • N/A
Marvel:
  • N/A
C3G:
  • With the Healing Factor X special power, other figures with the same power can benefit from revealing the 'X' Order Marker. Current figures with Healing Factor X include: Deadpool and Wolverine.
  • As a Mutant, Sabretooth may be activated by Professor X's Mutant Mind Link special power.
  • As a Mutant, Sabretooth may be moved by Cyclops' Mutant Field Commander special power.
  • As a figure with the Healing Factor X special power, Sabretooth may be thrown further by Colossus's Fastball Special.
  • As an Outcast, Sabretooth may be moved by Avalanche's Outcast Ambush special power.
Synergy Benefits Offered

Classic:
  • N/A
Marvel:
  • N/A
C3G:
  • As a figure with the Healing Factor X special power, Sabretooth benefits from other figures with the same power revealing the 'X' Order Marker. Current figures with Healing Factor X include: Deadpool and Wolverine.
  • As a Mutant, Sabretooth may offer an initiative bonus from Sentinel's Mutant Detection special power.
  • As a Mutant, Sabretooth may enable Jubilee to take a turn after him as his Mutant Sidekick.
Old February 27th, 2012, 11:52 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Updating.
Old March 27th, 2012, 09:42 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Character Bio - Sabretooth is a mutant who possesses bestial superhuman abilities, most notably a rapid healing factor, razor-sharp fangs and claws, and superhuman senses. He is a vicious assassin responsible for numerous deaths both as a paid mercenary and for his personal pleasure. While both Wolverine and Sabretooth were victims of the supersoldier program Weapon X, Sabretooth saw Wolverine as competition and tried to make his life miserable. Creed eventually adopts a tradition of tracking Logan down on his birthday with the intention of fighting him. Sabretooth has always managed to find him, no matter where Logan was or what he was doing, and come within an inch of killing him. Sabretooth's only reason for this is to remind Wolverine that he could.
Old January 5th, 2015, 09:50 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Re: Sabretooth - Design Phase

A few comments on DEVASTATING POUNCE SPECIAL ATTACK.
  • For Heroscape standards and good grammar, "destroyed with" should be corrected to "destroyed by." (The inhabitants of Pompeii, for example, were killed with their neighbors but killed by Vesuvius.)

• "A space" seems preferable to "the space," since Sabretooth can pounce on double-based figures. (As written, it seems like it's debatable whether he has to land on the "space he attacked" or can land on either space occupied by the victim.)

• To make it just a wee bit shorter and more readable (and, I would argue, a trifle more thematic), "place one Wound Marker on this card" could be replaced with the more economical (and also Scape-standard) "Sabretooth receives 1 wound."
Here's what all of that would look like in context:
DEVASTATING POUNCE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 6.
Choose a non-adjacent figure within 4 clear sight spaces whose base is not higher or lower than 6 levels from the base of Sabretooth. Before attacking, place Sabretooth adjacent to the chosen figure. If the chosen figure is destroyed by this special attack, immediately place Sabretooth on a space that was occupied by the chosen figure. If the figure is not destroyed, Sabretooth receives one wound. When Sabretooth is moved by this special attack, he will take any leaving engagement attacks.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old May 18th, 2015, 05:01 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

18 May 2015 - Sabertooth - Healing Factor X & Pounce wording made clearer
Old May 18th, 2015, 07:15 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Every now and then I get an email telling me that an old thread here has a new post and for some reason I read through this entire thread...
Such great memories of a period of time in my life where a bunch of strangers on the internet achieved something awesome...
I'm so proud to have been a part of it all for as long as I was...

They say old men see the past through rose coloured glasses...
Old May 18th, 2015, 07:35 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
Every now and then I get an email telling me that an old thread here has a new post and for some reason I read through this entire thread...
Such great memories of a period of time in my life where a bunch of strangers on the internet achieved something awesome...
I'm so proud to have been a part of it all for as long as I was...

They say old men see the past through rose coloured glasses...
It truly was a great period for the group back then. We definitely had a lot of laughs.

Nice to see you pop back in & reminisce. Don't forget if you are ever visiting your dad, there's always a game waiting for you here.
Old February 10th, 2022, 01:00 PM
Doing it for the Clix

isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby!

An additional source for the same figure is Infinity Challenge #056-057 / Sabretooth (055-057, including the figure already listed) or #167 / Victor Creed.
Additionally, the figure can be sourced from Universe #005, 079-081 / Sabretooth.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library