Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 24th, 2010, 05:05 PM

sir william the bold is surprisingly tart
Talking My Large Boat!!

Yes
The large boat is complete
Yes!

Ok I'm done gloating, lets get down to buisness.I coulden't really put all of the powers on one card so I guess I'll just have to make a rule book. As you can see I couldn't put hexes on it

They just didn't fit so I took the base of a figure and painted around it.I think that it will be fine sense the new bases are smaller than the old ones
The crows nest is pretty useless except for looks although I I have made a mod that can get to it.

Now for the rules

Movement
In order for the boat to move you must have some one at the head of the ship and this unit must be a Unique Hero.

The boat may move with out hinderence in water but it cannot travel on land.(duh)
If and when the boat is destroyed you must roll the 20-sided die for every one on the boat 1-12 you are safe 13-20 you take on 2 wounds.
The boats card
Life-20
Move-8
Range-1
Attack-0
Defense-8
Points-( this is a destructable object so it will usally just be placed in the army but in case I want to draft it,and it comes w/2 cannons )250

My cannons
Life-6
Range-8
Move-2
Attack-6
Defense-5
Points-150

Specials

Unpredictable
Before attacking roll an attack die if you roll a skull then attack as normal, if you roll a shield then attack a space 3 spaces in front of your target,you must continue your attack, if you roll a blank then don't attack.

Grape shot.
Pick a unit to attack, attack this unit with 3 attack dice, him and the units behind him in 2 spread are also affected also( I don't know how to word this the units in a 3 hex tile are affected)

Man Power.
In order to attack you must have atleast one unit next to the cannon.

Now back to the boat as yoyu can see I used a lego boat for the base and then glued shelving paper to the bricks and painted circles for hexes
and then I painted it all black, the origonal idea was to paint it brown but i didn't have any paint.

Heres some more pictures

I like this one, actually I like them all

Thanks for looking

Check out my custom terrain.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards