Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 20th, 2009, 03:10 PM

Killz is surprisingly tart
Exclamation Death custom

OK, I'm kind of new to this website, but here is my first custom: Death.
I modeled him after death form the Final Destination movies, for those who do not know, the basic storyline is.
"main character" and friends are hanging somewhere, Some chain reaction happens and kills em all, "main character" wakes up and finds that it was a prenomination, he saves some of his friends and a few strangers. eventually they start to die in freak accidents, like being decapitated by a elevator door, suctioned to the bottum of a pool, and such. It all happens because YOU CAN'T CHEAT DEATH!
So here he is
">

I all ready play tested him, and I think I have arrived at a good point value. Please comment.
Sorry I cannot get it to show on this site.

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...

Last edited by Killz; October 20th, 2009 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Fixed attack, point value
Old October 20th, 2009, 03:15 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Death custom

He is deffinately strong.
Maybe more points, say 280.
Love the Can't cheat death ability
Old October 20th, 2009, 03:21 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

As much as I thought I wouldn't like this guy, I like it. He's strong, but not unbeatable. He fits well with the theme you chose. I wouldn't have chosen to do a Death figure based on that theme, but I think you really captured the theme.
Old October 20th, 2009, 04:06 PM

Thanks. Yeah I never actually saw the movies, I just read the synopsis's.

in the
Perth Keep...
Old October 20th, 2009, 04:29 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Thanks. Yeah I never actually saw the movies, I just read the synopsis's.
Smart. Very smart. I caught one on cable a few weeks back and it was really bad.
Old October 20th, 2009, 04:35 PM

Rembrant Woo who?

I was one of the people he play-tested him with, beat Death and Raelin every time with Sonlen, Syvarris, and Isamu. Can't Cheat Death is both good and bad, which is good.

Rembrant is thinking of his wasted life as Guilty McCreech...
in the COBALT CAVE...

Last edited by Rembrant; October 21st, 2009 at 01:10 AM.
Old October 20th, 2009, 04:51 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Interesting idea. I like it!

Here are some figure ideas for Death:

DDM-Deathknell Set-Aspect of Nerull (31/60)-It's on a Big base and should be a little taller than 7 Height (but would work)

DDM-Night Below Set-Dread Wraith (29/60) also on a bigger base and about 7 Height.

Newb.
Old October 20th, 2009, 05:18 PM

I did the large 7 height because I wanted to show he is large, so when I find the right figure I'll fix the height. I was also thinking of using a horrorclix Reaper of souls figure, I have seen them on ebay for 6 bucks.

in the
Perth Keep...
Old October 22nd, 2009, 03:47 PM

Micre Woo who?

A very intriguing idea used here for this figure. As I have not playtested I am not sure on the point total. Excellent job on keeping the theme accurate and doing something different. I definitely would not let him reach Krug or any one shield defense units if I could. (the stealth flying would make that difficult)
Old October 23rd, 2009, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micre View Post
A very intriguing idea used here for this figure. As I have not playtested I am not sure on the point total. Excellent job on keeping the theme accurate and doing something different. I definitely would not let him reach Krug or any one shield defense units if I could. (the stealth flying would make that difficult)
Yeah, I was playtesting him with Rembrant, And He had Sonlen, Syvarris, and Kyntella, while I had Raelin, and Sonlen got marked but he just would not meet his final destination. So he got whipped by Syvarris' double attack.

in the
Perth Keep...
Old October 23rd, 2009, 07:38 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Dude, that guy is totally powerful!!! However, he is pretty balanced. I'm impressed!!!! Very good for an early custom. +rep for amazing me and making a bad day good.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old January 22nd, 2010, 06:44 PM

masonator97 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Your card looks very professional!

The cake is a lie...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards