Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs
HoME Customs A place for Heroes of Middle Earth Customs

Notices

Old January 31st, 2021, 03:31 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HoME Development : Stage 1 - Rough Draft Cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Also I think the Drummer was finished by Fellowship A or whatnot.
Good catch; OP updated to reflect that.

Also, I went ahead and claimed Durin's Bane.
Old January 31st, 2021, 03:42 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Durin's Bane rough draft thread is up:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=58658

I suspect the final card will be quite different, but wanted to get started with this card since it's so different than anything else in MS1 (except maybe Gandalf the Grey). Anyways, would love to hear any feedback ya'll have on it over in the rough draft thread.
Old February 1st, 2021, 01:42 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

For the time being I’d love to help brainstorm and discuss the ideas of the cards with you guys. I like what I see with what the hobbits have going so far and the way you guys are conducting things. If the direction and atmosphere of the project goes in a direction that works for me, I may jump in with both feet later. Good stuff so far on the heroes.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 1st, 2021, 08:08 PM

Uruk-Hai Scouts (Uruk-Hai Unique Squad) rought draft thread is up:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=58664
Old February 12th, 2021, 01:35 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've got time this weekend, I'll draft up Orcs of Moria and Ugluk going from what we had in the pod designs
Old February 12th, 2021, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
I've got time this weekend, I'll draft up Orcs of Moria and Ugluk going from what we had in the pod designs
Sweet! OP updated.
Old October 13th, 2021, 07:32 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd like to claim the three Hunters : Aragorn son of Arathorn, Gimli son of Gloin, and Legolas, son of... and Legolas of the woodland realm

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old October 13th, 2021, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
I'd like to claim the three Hunters : Aragorn son of Arathorn, Gimli son of Gloin, and Legolas, son of... and Legolas of the woodland realm

~TAF
OP updated!
Old October 13th, 2021, 09:49 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

H Y P E @TheAverageFan
Old November 8th, 2021, 05:37 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd like to claim Boromir because why not

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old November 8th, 2021, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
I'd like to claim Boromir because why not

~TAF
OP Updated

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs