Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old October 11th, 2012, 07:57 AM

sir william the bold is surprisingly tart
Gone...

Who would have thought? Heroscape gone...
*sigh
It all started with the move. No one knows this yet, but my family recently moved to Hong Kong. (What!? ) Yeah, we did and with the limited space, I was unable to bring any scape...
And so if anyone was wondering where I had been for the past few months, I... was unable to continue... I still love the game, and I miss it terribly but I have it no longer. Well that’s not true I suppose. It’s still all in America, and I look forward to returning to it this summer, but for now it’s gone... I just thought I would let you know.

Check out my custom terrain.
Old October 11th, 2012, 08:11 AM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Gone...

Dude.... Play Online.
Old October 11th, 2012, 03:49 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedim Kabal View Post
Dude.... Play Online.
It should be pointed out that sign-ups have ended for MLH Season 3. Sorry you have to be separated from your Heroscape for an extended period of time sir william the bold.
Old October 11th, 2012, 04:52 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedim Kabal View Post
Dude.... Play Online.
It should be pointed out that sign-ups have ended for MLH Season 3. Sorry you have to be separated from your Heroscape for an extended period of time sir william the bold.
You can still play against people, even with the sign ups closed.
Old October 12th, 2012, 05:27 AM

sir william the bold is surprisingly tart

haha, thats fine The CEE, I really don't need to play online, and anyways, Hong Kong has a 12 hour time diffrence from the states... so... Yeah

Check out my custom terrain.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion