Notices

Old April 26th, 2018, 06:23 PM

ortimus has disabled reputation
Re: Utah soundoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ortimus View Post
The Twins turn 3 on the 5th of May, so I can't make that one for sure. Hopefully I'll show up at a tournament again soon.
The tournaments are always the LAST Saturday of each month, so you should be good to go in May!
I misread Scott's post. I will look at a Calendar and see what I can do.

Wise Man Say, "Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late Pizza!"
Old April 27th, 2018, 05:40 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
The Twins turn 3 on the 5th of May....
Our latest is also 3, right around that time.
Old April 28th, 2018, 11:53 AM

Starling_ Woo who?

Anyone have a squad of stinger and any 10pt card I can borrow for today's tournament?
Old April 28th, 2018, 11:59 AM

Starling_ Woo who?

Oh wrong page nevermind.
Old July 11th, 2018, 02:12 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

All right, I've tagged you all here because I would like you to take a look at this post, but don't want to bump the post itself or derail the Utah Monthly thread.

While I've got your attention, keep those RSVP's for the July monthly coming too!
Old July 11th, 2018, 02:14 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

EDIT: The above post double posted for whatever reason ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old March 25th, 2019, 08:07 PM

I don't get one here very often anymore, but for those of you that knew "wjscaper" (Steve Williams) I thought I'd let you know he passed away from cancer today.

For those of you that didn't know wjscaper, he was one of the true original Utah Scapers. UtahScott, Angent Minvan and I started getting together monthly starting way back in 2006, and wjscaper joined us shortly after in 2007. He was a regular at the monthly gathering and annual Heroscape Day tournaments. We also played quite a bit just the two of us together. Steve was an avid Heroscape collector, always a great sport and a fun competitor.

He lost a daughter to cancer 10 years ago, and his 2 sons are both cancer survivors. He shall be Truly missed.

-Derek (ortimus)

Old March 25th, 2019, 08:41 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I don't get one here very often anymore, but for those of you that knew "wjscaper" (Steve Williams) I thought I'd let you know he passed away from cancer today.

For those of you that didn't know wjscaper, he was one of the true original Utah Scapers. UtahScott, Angent Minvan and I started getting together monthly starting way back in 2006, and wjscaper joined us shortly after in 2007. He was a regular at the monthly gathering and annual Heroscape Day tournaments. We also played quite a bit just the two of us together. Steve was an avid Heroscape collector, always a great sport and a fun competitor.

He lost a daughter to cancer 10 years ago, and his 2 sons are both cancer survivors. He shall be Truly missed.

-Derek (ortimus)
Wow, that's really hard to hear, and thank you for sharing that with us. I did know him and had the pleasure of playing with him at our first ever Rexburg Tournament out here in Idaho and then later at some of our Utah Monthlies.

@TREX @Tiranx FYI for the above news since ya'll also knew him

On another note we'd love have you (one of the OG's) show up to our events at our Utah Monthly tournaments. We're averaging close to 16+ every month and have a lot of new blood. You outta come out and show the young pups what it's all about. Our Monthly Event Details are linked HERE if you're interested.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 25th, 2019, 09:26 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:

-Derek (ortimus)
Wow, that's really hard to hear, and thank you for sharing that with us. I did know him and had the pleasure of playing with him at our first ever Rexburg Tournament out here in Idaho and then later at some of our Utah Monthlies.

@TREX @Tiranx FYI for the above news since ya'll also knew him

On another note we'd love have you (one of the OG's) show up to our events at our Utah Monthly tournaments. We're averaging close to 16+ every month and have a lot of new blood. You outta come out and show the young pups what it's all about. Our Monthly Event Details are linked HERE if you're interested.
Steve was a nice guy. He had even come out to my place for some heroscape. He is the one who first showed me and my lot the power that was Eltahale. Rest in Peace Steve. Thanks for sharing Ortimus.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 25th, 2019, 11:13 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

-Derek (ortimus)
That's really sad to hear. I remember wjscaper being one of the guys helping me figure out how tournaments work at my first one ever a decade ago. He was a great part of the community at the time and we still loved seeing him when he could make it to events in more recent years. It's hard knowing he's gone, and I truly feel for his family.

Thanks for letting us know, ortimus.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old March 26th, 2019, 05:25 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

-Derek (ortimus)
@ortimus --Do you know anything about the funeral arrangements yet?
Old March 26th, 2019, 11:32 AM

Here is the Obituary and Funeral Info for Steve (wjscaper)

https://www.serenityfhs.com/obituari...n-Williams-21/

Last edited by ortimus; March 27th, 2019 at 07:55 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers