Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old November 5th, 2007, 05:30 PM

marro_master has disabled reputation
After The Swarm...

HI this is my first fan fic so if it stinks i am sorry ( i suck at writing so yeah this may not be the best) but this is the after what happened after the swarm of the marro and what they did. ENJOY! i will have to make a new post for ending if you REALLY want to know what happens. please be nice cause i am not the best speller.

After the swarm...
It has been many weeks since those 5 heros came to the uncharted swamps, but they have succeeded in destroying most of the marro threat. it was a definetly the most grueling test they have had to face so far, they fought wave after wave of marro stingers, huge groups of drudges in the swamp water, and the marro hivelord, tor-kul-na. Yet, they have survived, they have taken control of the southern swamps, and destroyed the marro hive. The marro have hidden in the swamp, but now theirs only an incredably small amount of them, thanks to the kyrie of the moon tribe's help. Now the marro wait, biding their time making plans so that the armys alliance of jandar, einar, ullar, and vydar, will fall before the skinless foot of the marro. even now they make their plans...

The marro's plan...
"I can't believe that most of our troops lost to just 5 heroes!" screamed subakna. "these are no ordinary heroes, su-bak-na," said ne-gok-sa with an angered voice. " they each have an incredable power within each and everyone of them." then at that moment, a drone comes in their cave their jokingly calling their base, and within his marro clicks that are his tounge, he says " the heroes are still in the swamp, searching for us, if they find us they will win, we need to get more troops!" "HOW!!! they killed our hive and we can't contact utgar here, all we have are the warriors, a hand full of drones, and some marrden hounds, not to mention me and the warlords and witch." said su-bak-na with a voice so full of anger and fear that even the mindless drone can tell he is scared. "What if we collected our forces and launch an attack on the heros when they least expect it?" said me-burq-sa with a happy tone. "think about it, if we can get our troops to surround them, they can't kill as fast as we can swarm. and then while they are busy ne-gok-sa and kee-mo-shi can attempt to mind shackle the one known as drake and raelin?" "wow i actually have to give him credit for that, we can succeed if we fight untill their weak then me and ne-gok-sa can attempt a shackle on them" kee-mo-shi said with extreme delight." " I ain't dumb kee, if i can't think of good plans then how did you think i was able to take over the marro forces on marr temporarily, i'm sure as marr i didn't do it with my looks." (remember that me-burq-sa took over the marro forces on marr, then ne-gok-sa took them back and stripped me-burq-sa of his defence.) "then it is settled! we shall attack the hero's at dawn, tommorow, THE MARRO"S WILL HAVE THEIR REVENGE!!!" screamed the hivelord with such a confident voice that all of the marro's in the cave cheered, " FOR MARR! FOR REVENGE!! FOR THE MARRO!!!" Then outside, a member of the moon tribe listened in. "i have to tell the heroes!" then as he went to take flight the warriors shot him as they were gaurding the cave, then they took him to the cave after they took his war hammer and sheild of valor. "what shall we do to him master negoksa?" (marro warriors belonged to ne-gok-sa, not a hivelord cause he shackled them) Of course the kyrie had no idea what they were saying, their clicks and whispers made no sense to him at all. "Do whatever you want with him" said negoksa with a noncaring voice. the marro warriors gave a wicked smile that gave the kyrie a chill, as he knew that he didn't need to know their language to know what they were going to do to him. As the marro's took him away he screamed : YOU WILL NEVER GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!" then Ne-gok-sa gave the marros a nod as if saying take him away. the kyrie prayed to himself that the hero's wouldn't fail, or the marros would infest the world. then after they took him away, telepathicly the cruel warlord told them to shoot in....3...2..1.

Bam!!!

the marro's came back him, coverd in the kyries blood, all four or them. " so we shall attack tommorow, before the sun rises, as of now gear UP!!!" commanded the hivelord. The marro drone's grabbed their spears, me-burq-sa grabbed his blaster, as the hivelord grabbed his double sided scythe, then after the they geared up all of them went out side, the sun was coming....

The war's beggining

The marro's are getting ready for their fight, many know the power of these hero's and that they are out their waiting, they know that today most of them will die, but they will avenge the fallen with their enemy's blood, using it to pave the way to victory! For victory is the only option to them, this victory is for their races survival, even the lowly marrden hounds know this. If they become unarmed they will bite and claw, if they are crippled they will drag themselves to victory, if they are about to die they will take their last breaths just to help the living win this fight, they are their races last chance. The marro approach the heroes camp, taking their last breaths that they shall breath, taking their last steps before they use their feet to run up to their enemys and kill them, they click their final words and know that they have nothing to regret when they die. The marro's take their stance, and at the scream so wretched the hero's are filled with dread su-bak-na orders to charge that they know theis will be their last order, they go to war, for surviaval...

want to read a good fanfic? read "after the swarm" and if you really liked that please read my sequal, after the swarm, fight for survival!
both of these fanfics have action, dispair, adventure, and marro! it will be worth the read trust me on this one
Old November 5th, 2007, 05:59 PM

remember if you really liked it you can p.m me or whatever and just ask for...the WAR!

want to read a good fanfic? read "after the swarm" and if you really liked that please read my sequal, after the swarm, fight for survival!
both of these fanfics have action, dispair, adventure, and marro! it will be worth the read trust me on this one
Old November 5th, 2007, 06:11 PM

brunakor has disabled reputation
I felt it was really good. I cant wait to make a fan fic! This is basic inspiration!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ic.php?t=16850

My scenario! Warcraft fans unite!!!! A new way to play Warcraft and Heroscape!!!
Old November 5th, 2007, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunakor
I felt it was really good. I cant wait to make a fan fic! This is basic inspiration!
wat do you mean by basic! nah just kidding if i get more good responses then i will make the war

Old November 5th, 2007, 06:21 PM

Haha I hope lots of people come. This seems like a good story. And the war.......Wow It sounds awesome!

My scenario! Warcraft fans unite!!!! A new way to play Warcraft and Heroscape!!!
Old November 5th, 2007, 06:43 PM

it will be i am gonna do a battle in real life with the heroes and marro, it will be cool since it's like mixing a battle report with a fan fic, things most people both love!

Old November 5th, 2007, 10:35 PM

ok tommorow i wil have the war finished, and this can actually turn out to be a 3 part story! thets really good if you like them

Old November 6th, 2007, 07:00 PM

Let's bring more people up! Have them enjoy your story!

Old November 6th, 2007, 08:03 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Hey, I had that idea a while ago!
Old November 6th, 2007, 08:07 PM

Neonexus has disabled reputation
Not a bad story. Let's hear that battle!
Old November 6th, 2007, 08:28 PM

I wanan make one. I need to know how first. Like I just type it when making a new topic? Or do I need to make it in MS word and submit it?

Old November 6th, 2007, 09:12 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
It's a pretty nice plot.

Just type a new topic. Easy...

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction