Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old December 5th, 2018, 03:03 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Lazy Orang's Classic Customs - Fiends of Folklore

I find it funny that Soul Slicer has no effect on SOULborgs. Maybe change that out to Undead, who are mostly dead things held together with magic. Otherwise, awesome minature!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old December 5th, 2018, 03:13 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I find it funny that Soul Slicer has no effect on SOULborgs. Maybe change that out to Undead, who are mostly dead things held together with magic. Otherwise, awesome minature!
As I said to Tornado, I kind of want to remove any restrictions from that power altogether, but I found myself building around the existence of the Deathwalkers! It is a shame, too, since it'd be nice if this guy could act as something of a can-opener for Q9. I might get rid of the restriction altogether, the more I think about it, and just let the Deathwalkers deal with it.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 5th, 2018, 03:46 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Deathwalkers are an unfortunate bit of design for that reason. Sometimes I think the best course is to design the best figure and just let the Deathwalkers lie (in scrapheaps, where they'll be after taking auto-damage ). C3V did create Zettian Infantry, after all, to alleviate some of the problem.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 5th, 2018, 03:50 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Deathwalkers are an unfortunate bit of design for that reason. Sometimes I think the best course is to design the best figure and just let the Deathwalkers lie (in scrapheaps, where they'll be after taking auto-damage ). C3V did create Zettian Infantry, after all, to alleviate some of the problem.
Sadly, they don't block attacks, which is what this is and what I want it to be. Otherwise, I wouldn't worry. But yeah, I'm starting to agree with you.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 6th, 2018, 02:30 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, I'd drop the Soulborg restriction as well.

If Soul Slicer were on a 10-point figure or something, I think it would be a pretty mean prank to pull on the Deathwalkers. But on a 130 point faction piece, I think they can just deal with it.
Old December 12th, 2018, 12:39 PM
Hard as ice

The Tome of Ganimorr

The Tome of Ganimorr

Custom Set Thirteen
Fiends of Folklore

(Card by @mac122 )
Homeworld: Grymworld
The figure used for this unit is a Dreamblade figure from the Chrysotic Plague set.
Its model number and name are 7/60 Ravencloak Visionary.

Ganimorr requires @Scytale 's Raven of Ostriyich.

Card Text

Spoiler Alert!

Unit Bio
Spoiler Alert!

Rulings, Clarifications and Errata
Spoiler Alert!

Combinations and Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Immunities, Benefits and Weaknesses

Spoiler Alert!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; July 26th, 2020 at 03:25 PM.
Old December 12th, 2018, 12:40 PM
Hard as ice

I'll sort synergies for the Spirits soon (need to update their Tomes with Brishon, Hanternos and Ganimorr) as well as update the OP, but still, the entire release finally has Tomes up!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 12th, 2018, 12:46 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Veil of Shadows is pretty awesome. I like the variance beyond simple adjacency or not.
Really captures the theme as well.
Old December 12th, 2018, 03:25 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

I must say I really like Ganimoor for two reasons:
1) It makes use of one of the countless Dreamblade figures I got in a large lot purchase years ago.
2) It makes use of another creator's custom unit. I have to say that is a brilliant idea! It is a great way to recognize another creator's quality unit.

Kudos, LO!
Old December 13th, 2018, 05:36 PM
Hard as ice

Thank you both, chaps! I really appreciate your comments, thank you. Yeah, @Lamaclown , I definitely like incorporating synergies with other creators units when appropriate. I'm really happy how Ganimorr turned out, actually. Probably among my favourites of my last release, or in my Spirit faction, or on this thread as a whole.
Also, anyone who can work out the origin of his name gets an imaginary cookie.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 13th, 2018, 07:09 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Lazy Orang and Family's Classic Customs - Fiends of Folk

Gotta be a Morrigan anagram, I'd think.
Old December 13th, 2018, 07:18 PM
Hard as ice

Re: Lazy Orang and Family's Classic Customs - Fiends of Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Gotta be a Morrigan anagram, I'd think.
We have a winner! Seemed logical to take the Sudema route route for this guy, since he's so obviously inspired by The Morrigan.
Enjoy your imaginary cookie, chap!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards