Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old July 16th, 2018, 05:33 PM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Dimensionally Challenged - HELP

Hi there, new member here.

I'm trying to create some more variety on my maps when it comes to cover from ranged attacks, and I'm curious to know which one of these would be a better choice/would fit on a single hex well?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DLK781T...KBBF4YKY7&th=1

I don't know the dimensions of the figures, or hexes, or much of anything so if anyone has any input, it would be very appreciated!
Old July 16th, 2018, 06:04 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Dimensionally Challenged - HELP

They both look like they'd fit a single hex well, though the larger one would likely be the only one to provide cover to human sized figures (spiders would like them both). I say get a handful of both and have some variety.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 16th, 2018, 06:05 PM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Dimensionally Challenged - HELP

Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles