Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old September 14th, 2016, 01:28 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Utah soundoff

@Sir Heroscape , I wouldn't limit the unique heroes, just not cap hordes. Uniques need all the help they can get.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 18th, 2016, 12:04 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Sorry I've been silent on the NHSD front for the past little bit - been having a crazy week. But I just got a thread up for it here, so go ahead and RSVP! I also updated the cost bit - I thought it would be cool to do a small canned food drive for a local branch of Utah Food Bank, so I added that as an option.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
I agree, I would prefer classic only, and @BiggaBullfrog , we should be able to use the game store that I use!! They are free and VERY welcoming to Heroscape events!! (They have been great to work with in the past!) The store is called Fongo Bongo games and is located at 1751 12600 S, Riverton, UT 84065. Go to there website and send them a message, and they should be happy to oblige. What are you thinking for a time frame on the tournament? (The store opens at 10 AM on Saturdays...) I don't have the tundra or jungle, but I'd be more then willing to bring almost any other map!! (Just let me know!)

Also I can bring some players from the south end of the valley. Almost all would be willing to pay the $5, can I let them know? (They are all quite good!!)
So I didn't end up going with Fongo Bongo - they wanted me to pay a couple hundred dollars and I've got a game store close to where I am that I talked to who will let us use their space for free, so I opted for that.

And yes, please bring anyone who wants to! The more the merrier!

And on the discussion of army sizes - it's mostly already been said, but the reason I'm going with the figure limit (opposed to hexes) is mainly partly to shake up the meta and partly to limit huge armies (though I would welcome a horde-themed tournament sometime - that would be sick!). I thought it would help keep things fresh (along with the Reverse-the-Whip element, which I hope will help keep the playing field more even). It's also to help keep the games a little faster.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old September 18th, 2016, 05:01 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

@BiggaBullfrog , that's should be totally fine! Just send me an address for the new location! Myself and several friends are quite looking forward to the tournament!

H E R O S C A P E
Old September 18th, 2016, 10:38 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
@BiggaBullfrog , that's should be totally fine! Just send me an address for the new location! Myself and several friends are quite looking forward to the tournament!
Glad you're looking forward to it! I'm guessing you may have seen it in the NHSD thread, but in case you haven't (and for anyone else looking here for info) the address is 9860 S. 700 E. Sandy, UT.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old September 19th, 2016, 02:00 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

The last Utah NHSD I coordinated was 2012.
@qt.bangerang did 2013-2014. Nothing happened 2015.

Let's put the classic band back together, hey?

Old September 19th, 2016, 01:30 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Does this mean you're in for the two tournaments we've got coming up @UtahScott ? We'd love to have you make it up for our Pocatello tourney as well In November.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 19th, 2016, 01:32 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I just confirmed with my boss that I am going to get off the 8th and 9th of October, so I am planning on making it down @BiggaBullfrog. I'll talk to some of my brothers to see if they are in as well.

Old September 19th, 2016, 05:26 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Hey @BiggaBullfrog . So I don't know if you've talked to the game store yet about the time...but I'm thinking it'll be a lot easier on is Idaho guys if it's around 1 or 2pm at the latest...that way we won't get home too late that night. And if it's earlier than that...than we might even be able to stay for a fun game after the tourney is done.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 19th, 2016, 07:01 PM
"like" happy

Yeah. Its a 4 hour drive for sir Heroscape. I may have one of my brothers coming as well. My one brother is @Lightnin1 on here. He only has one post and I think he forgot his username, so he is getting it set back up today I think, since I just found it for him.

Old September 19th, 2016, 11:06 PM

Yeah, I'll definitely try to keep it as good a time for you Idahoans as possible. I was thinking of starting prep at 11am and starting the first round at 11:30, ending at 3:30. The game shop has another thing starting at 4:30 so I'll want to be out of there in time for that. I'm thinking of going earlier to try to accommodate UtahScott a little better. What's the earliest you guys would be able to start? The store opens at 9am so we could start 9:30-10 if we really wanted.

10 Points Under Videos

Old September 20th, 2016, 12:45 AM
"like" happy

Earlier the better for me. I already requested that day off from work as my day off for that week.

Old September 20th, 2016, 11:48 AM

I would be more okay with 11:30 or 12:00...just bc I don't know how many guys would be down to leave at 5/6am...that's a little early for us I think...but I'll ask around and see how many are interested in the first place...I haven't heard any for sure answers yet.

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers