Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old December 2nd, 2021, 03:12 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Wargrounds of Scape (WoS) - discussion thread

Well, I'll sneak in here with nominations for some maps that I think clearly deserve consideration:

Song of the Walrus by Typhon2222 (GenCon 2014)

Zephyr by Robber (GenCon 2017)

Blacktop by dok (OHS Season 15 and Spring Showdown)

Common Ground by Gamebear (GenCon: 2009, 2011, 2014, 2017-18 )

Ashfall by Flash_19 (GenCon 2019)

Aeon by Flash_19 (ScapeCon 2021)

Forest Fire by Unseen_Shadowz (ScapeCon 2021)

Turmoil by superfrog (ScapeCon 2021)

Last edited by OEAO; December 8th, 2021 at 11:08 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2021, 05:18 PM

Vydar_XLIII rolls all skulls baby! Vydar_XLIII rolls all skulls baby! Vydar_XLIII rolls all skulls baby! Vydar_XLIII rolls all skulls baby! Vydar_XLIII rolls all skulls baby! Vydar_XLIII rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Well, I'll sneak in here with nominations for some maps that I think clearly deserve consideration:

Song of the Walrus by Typhon2222
Zephyr by Robber
Blacktop by dok
Common Ground by Gamebear

Ashfall by Flash_19

Aeon by Flash_19
Forest Fire by Unseen_Shadowz
Turmoil by superfrog
In one fell swoop, the backlog is once again overwhelming and the nomination moratorium is re-instated.

(not really, I have no say in the matter)

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old December 2nd, 2021, 10:36 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I’d like to see PDFs for these maps.

Thanks for the nominations!

Old December 3rd, 2021, 12:54 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar_XLIII View Post
In one fell swoop, the backlog is once again overwhelming and the nomination moratorium is re-instated.

(not really, I have no say in the matter)
Old December 3rd, 2021, 12:58 AM

Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

Zephyr by Robber
Blacktop by dok

Ashfall by Flash_19

Aeon by Flash_19
Turmoil by superfrog
Oh nice! I've long admired Zephyr, Common Ground, and especially Blacktop. Great to see them nominated.

Embarrassed to say that I don't know Ashfall, Aeon, Forest Fire, or Turmoil — I've only recently gotten back into the game after years away — but with this kind of recommendation I must check them out.
Old December 3rd, 2021, 01:18 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Turmoil build instructions.

I realized today that I never posted the most updated build instructions in my thread, although it is the version used at ScapeCon and the version available for online play.

Old December 3rd, 2021, 11:30 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Blacktop build instructions.

Online map

Played in OHS Season 15 and Spring Showdown.

Last edited by dok; December 8th, 2021 at 10:32 PM.
Old December 8th, 2021, 12:39 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

Zephyr by Robber
Blacktop by dok

Ashfall by Flash_19

Aeon by Flash_19
Turmoil by superfrog
Bump- I can get a few write-ups done soon, but this isn't a complete nomination without PDFs.

Last edited by OEAO; December 8th, 2021 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Not trying to be a jerk, but I don't want to start a precedent of reviewing maps that aren't officially submitted yet.
Old December 8th, 2021, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Bump- I can get a few write-ups done soon, but this isn't a complete nomination without PDFs.
Ooops, didn't occur to me that I could provide this myself. Here we go.
(And thanks again for the nomination, @vegietarian18 !)

Song of the Walrus Download PDF
Uses: 1 SotM, 1 TT
Board for online play

Last edited by Typhon2222; December 8th, 2021 at 11:44 PM.
Old December 8th, 2021, 03:38 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I'd like to nominate 2 of my maps.

Rocky Mounds
PDF Download

Utah Monthly 2019 May
Michigan MAY-hem Tournament

Ruined City
PDF Download

Fracas in February
Utah Monthly 2019 February
Utah Monthly 2019 March

Last edited by OEAO; December 8th, 2021 at 10:51 PM.
Old December 8th, 2021, 08:16 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
I'd like to nominate 2 of my maps.

Rocky Mounds
PDF Download

Ruined City
PDF Download
Thanks for nominating these maps!

Please include a link to the two (or more) events these have been used at when you have the chance.
Old December 8th, 2021, 09:59 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Both of these are ARV approved maps from 2018. None of the other ARV maps that were submitted included tournament information.
That said, here you go:

Rocky Mounds:
Utah Monthly 2019 May
Michigan MAY-hem Tournament

Runied City:
Fracas in February
Utah Monthly 2019 February
Utah Monthly 2019 March

EDIT: sorry if this came off abrasively.

Last edited by Leaf_It; December 8th, 2021 at 10:36 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios