Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 30th, 2021, 08:19 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Superman Batman Robot - Final Editing

Heroclix has it down as Batman/Superman Robot as well, so that (sans "Composite") seems to be the most prevalent way to reference it. There's no uses of the title in the text, so that won't be an issue, at least. I'll update the name of the unit and thread to Batman/Superman Robot.

Do we want to use vehicle consistently instead of figure? The special attack references "figure" right now.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 30th, 2021, 10:55 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Superman/Batman Robot - Final Editing

Should be Superman/Batman, as we discussed on the first page, most of the source material and information puts Supes first. Batman is really just first on the Clix.
Old November 30th, 2021, 11:02 AM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I think both "figure" and "vehicle" are technically correct, so we just need to decide what's consistent on vehicles referencing themselves going forward.

I'd love to have it's name be the full "Composite Superman/Batman Robot" if possible, but I get the spacing being tough.
Old November 30th, 2021, 11:27 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
Should be Superman/Batman, as we discussed on the first page, most of the source material and information puts Supes first. Batman is really just first on the Clix.
Yeah, that's what I updated with. Apologies for not going back and editing that into my post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I think both "figure" and "vehicle" are technically correct, so we just need to decide what's consistent on vehicles referencing themselves going forward.

I'd love to have it's name be the full "Composite Superman/Batman Robot" if possible, but I get the spacing being tough.
I'll have to take a look in a bit.

Is the Composite naming the most accurate naming?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 30th, 2021, 02:46 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

It's obviously a reference to Composite Superman so like, calling it 'Composite Superman/Batman Robot' seems accurate.

But that would be tricky to fit on the card.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 30th, 2021, 06:01 PM

On the vehicle v. figure front:

Only says "this vehicle": The Batmobile
Only says "figure": Leopardon (though that's because it wants to refer to "figures" for leaving engagement purposes
Only refers to itself by full name: Elevator Car, TARDIS, Sports Car, Spider-Mobile
Only refers to itself by a shortened name (tsk tsk): Gundam Ez8 (never establishes the Gundam Ez8 name in text), RX-78-2 Gundam (only referred to as "the Gundam")

I don't think either is "wrong." The strongest precedent is full name, but that's zany here. I'd argue for going all in on "vehicle."

Looks like a lot of inconsistency with Gundam text.

Old November 30th, 2021, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
It's obviously a reference to Composite Superman so like, calling it 'Composite Superman/Batman Robot' seems accurate.

If none of the text uses the full name, but just goes "this vehicle," would the full name fit as the card title?

Old November 30th, 2021, 07:03 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post

If none of the text uses the full name, but just goes "this vehicle," would the full name fit as the card title?
I was talking exclusively about fitting the full name in the top box, not about the power text.

My Etsy Store
Old November 30th, 2021, 07:05 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah its never really referred to as the "Composite Superman/Batman Robot" really, so I don't see the need to make it work. Especially since that would make it seem like it was intentionally modeled after a villain, which is also weird.
Old November 30th, 2021, 07:12 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Superman/Batman Lupus Rex Full Cloth Mass Production Type

My Etsy Store
Old November 30th, 2021, 07:12 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I mean I thought it was created by Toyman as a problem and then it was repurposed to save the earth or something like that. Or does Toyman just use it later?
Old November 30th, 2021, 07:14 PM
Book Wyrm

Nope. Toyman built it to destroy the meteors coming at Earth. Specifically Hiro Okamura, the heroic Toyman. Only appears just for that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library