Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old June 1st, 2021, 05:08 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 42: Quad Pod II - SIGNUPS UNTIL 5/31

Round 1 is on Styx and Stones.

The vegietarian18 v. heroscaper guy pool of armies is:
* Jarek Guy, Phantom Knightsx2
* Bol, Van Nessing, Marro Stingersx2
* Marro Gnidsx2, Werewolf Lord
* Major X17, Hoplitronx4
* Siiv, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
* Kira Jax, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades
* Cyprien Esenwein, Otar, Sonya Esenwein
* Augamo, Suskra
vegietarian18 chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, heroscaper guy chooses who places first.

The chris perkins v. vegie dad pool of armies is:
* Himmelskralle, 4th Massachusetts Linex2
* Venoc Warlord, Venoc Vipersx3
* Marcu Esenwein, Fyorlag Spidersx3, Wyvern (drop 1)
* Guilty McCreech, Phantom Knightsx3
* Ornak, Heavy Grutsx2
* Kuthnak, Death Chasers of Theskx3
* Grimnak, Marcu Esenwein, Blade Grutsx2
* Isamu, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Viceron the Blood Knight
vegie dad chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, chris perkins chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad.

The shiftrex v. dysole pool of armies is:
* Arktos, Maltis Tez, Varkaanan Greyspears
* Krug, Arrow Grutsx3
* Zetacron, Black Wyrmlingx3, Red Wyrmlingx2, White Wyrmling
* James Murphy, Microcorp Troopersx2
* Bol, Guilty McCreech, Wo-Sa-Ga, Marrden Nagrubsx2
* Quorik Warwitch, Tagawa Samurai Archersx2
* Buccaneers of Tortugax2, Mind Flayer Mastermind
* Breach, Morgan's Riflemen, Water Elemental
dysole chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, shiftrex chooses who places first.

The mtl1998 v. muskie pool of armies is:
* Bol, Cal the Smuggler, Garrett Burns, Tombstone Gunslingerx4
* Haduc, Aubrien Archersx2
* Kyntela Gwyn, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Buccaneers of Tortugax2
* Arkmer, Elaria the Pale, Nakita Agents, Otonashi
* Rygarn, Marro Dividersx3
* Marro Warriors, Su-Bak-Na, Marrden Nagrubs
* Marcu Esenwein, Minions of Utgarx2
* Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Marro Stingersx2
muskie chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, mtl1998 chooses who places first.

The grey waves v. dok pool of armies is:
* Major Q10, Deathreaversx2
* Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Darkprowl Thrall
* Knights of Blackgaardx2
* Augamo, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Dumutef Guardx2
* Hrognak [unmounted], Ornak, Blade Grutsx2
* Krug, Arrow Grutsx3
* Bol, Isamu, Marcu Esenwein, Mimring, Tarn Viking Warriors
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Tomb Skeleton Archersx4
dok chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, grey waves chooses who places first.

The dompredator77 v. captain stupendous pool of armies is:
* Cal the Smuggler, Isamu, Knights of Westonx2
* Marro Warriors, Sir Gilbert, Warriors of Ashra, Water Elemental
* Marcu Esenwein, Siege, Goblin Cuttersx2
* Rygarn, Horned Skull Brutesx2
* Wolves of Badrux3
* Suskra, Acolytes of Vorganundx3
* Maltis Tez, Morgoloth, Mezzodemon Warmongers
* Seleena, Skull Demon, Werewolf Lord
captain stupendous chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, dompredator77 chooses who places first.

The bodaciousblood v. boromir96 pool of armies is:
* Crypt Guardianx2, Specters of Aldornx2
* Braxas, Dumutef Guard
* Krav Maga Agents, Sudema
* Rygarn, Drow Chainfighterx6
* Othkurik The Black Dragon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
* Re-Tak-Shi, Marro Drudgex3
* Kurrok the Elementalist, Water Elementalx4
* Deathreavers, Microcorp Agentsx2
boromir96 chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, bodaciousblood chooses who places first.

The agentward v. superfrog pool of armies is:
* Marcu Esenwein, Phantom Knightsx3
* Red Mantis Blade Dancersx3
* Rygarn, Z'thoth Mouth of the Abyss
* 53rd North Carolina Sharpshootersx2, Fen Hydra
* Marcu Esenwein, Mok
* Beorn Boltcutter, Bol, Omegacron
* Ulfrid Hornwrangler, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2
* Shieldsmiths of Granite Keepx3
agentward chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, superfrog chooses who places first.

The megasilver v. knight of scape pool of armies is:
* Me-Burq-Sa, Death Chasers of Theskx3
* Guilty McCreech, Dreadgul Raidersx3
* Kira Jax, Valguard, Roman Legionnairesx2
* Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Tornak, Blade Grutsx2
* Ne-Gok-Sa, Marro Dividersx3
* Brandis Skyhunter, Warriors of Ashrax3
* Warden 816, Zettian Deathwingsx3
knight of scape chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, megasilver chooses who places first.
Old June 1st, 2021, 09:07 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Reminder

Zawit and lava field are both end of round effects so there will need to be a dice off to determine which happens first.

~Dysole, informationally
Old June 1st, 2021, 09:50 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Soon

Thursday evening Shiftrex and I should be going at it.

Shiftrex has the Greyspears and Troopers. I have Buccaneers and Wyrms.

~Dysole, very interested to see how it plays out
Old June 2nd, 2021, 02:29 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 42: Quad Pod II - ROUND 1

* Bol, Van Nessing, Marro Stingersx2 2
* Marro Gnidsx2, Werewolf Lord 4
* Major X17, Hoplitronx4
* Siiv, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Swiftfangs 1
* Augamo, Suskra 3
vegietarian18 chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, heroscaper guy chooses who places first.

Playing tonight at 7:30pm central.

Old June 2nd, 2021, 06:04 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
* Crypt Guardianx2, Specters of Aldornx2 1
* Braxas, Dumutef Guard 2
* Rygarn, Drow Chainfighterx6 4
* Othkurik The Black Dragon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV] 3
boromir96 chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, bodaciousblood chooses who places first.

Starting now.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old June 2nd, 2021, 07:10 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

Where should we report games?
Old June 2nd, 2021, 09:19 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
* Bol, Van Nessing, Marro Stingersx2 2
* Marro Gnidsx2, Werewolf Lord 4
* Major X17, Hoplitronx4
* Siiv, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Swiftfangs 1
* Augamo, Suskra 3

Playing tonight at 7:30pm central.

The moon was full and led me to victory. I went full Werewolf Lord in the first round, hoping to send some hybrids into the fires of Styx and Stones, and he didn't let me down. On OM1 and OM2, I hit Moon Frenzy to lava bathe Van Nessing and Suskra. Heroscaper Guy was going full Stingers, blasting the Werewolf Lord with damage. Round 2, with the hybrids dead, I abandoned my Werewolf Lord and went full Gnids who tied the Stingers to lava and killed a couple. Round 3 was Varks vs. Augamo. Augamo got the first strike, killing two Swiftfangs, but on my OM3 I struck back with 3 Darkclaw attacks, and they went 3/4, 3/4, and 4/4 to finish Augamo off. Good game.
Old June 2nd, 2021, 10:03 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Round 1 is on Styx and Stones.

The mtl1998 v. muskie pool of armies is:
* Bol, Cal the Smuggler, Garrett Burns, Tombstone Gunslingerx4
* Haduc, Aubrien Archersx2
* Kyntela Gwyn, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Buccaneers of Tortugax2
* Arkmer, Elaria the Pale, Nakita Agents, Otonashi
* Rygarn, Marro Dividersx3
* Marro Warriors, Su-Bak-Na, Marrden Nagrubs
* Marcu Esenwein, Minions of Utgarx2
* Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Marro Stingersx2
muskie chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, mtl1998 chooses who places first.
@Muskie tossed first pick over to me and I chose Raelin and the Buccaneers. I figured that had no bad matchups and I could use my last pick to counter the opposing army. Muskie took his Minions and Stingers. I went with the Nakitas/Akmer/Elaria to counter minions with engagement strikes and Elaria's slippery. I also figured Nakitas backed by Raelin could beat two squads of stingers if the fight came to that.

Muskie opened with minions and I set a little screen of pirates up for my agents to use in case they needed to retreat. Nakitas took out two minions early and that gave me an edge to leverage for the rest of the game. One minion died to engagement strike from a Nakita, one from an opportunistic bucc and the rest from Nakitas at range throughout the battle. One minion did manage to hit Raelin for 4 wounds on a 2/2 attack, killing her in the middle of the battle. A couple of pirates slipped past the minons during the scuffle and took an early strike on the sleeping marro, killing two to start off that skirmish. This gave me another edge to leverage in the final stage of the battle, leaving 4 stingers instead of 6 to deal with.

Marcu took a lava bath, Atlaga missed her bolt of witherwood on Elaria and I ended up taking the win with Arkmer, Kyntela, 2 Buccaneers, 1 agent, and Elaria with 3 life left. Good game, Muskie!
Old June 3rd, 2021, 09:24 AM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
* Crypt Guardianx2, Specters of Aldornx2 1
* Braxas, Dumutef Guard 2
* Rygarn, Drow Chainfighterx6 4
* Othkurik The Black Dragon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV] 3

Starting now.
Here is my report. I chose my Mummies and ghosts first. Boromir then chose my Braxas and his Othkurik build. I closed it out by choosing my drow and Rygarn.

Things didn’t go Boromir’s way... ever. Whether it be defense dice, initiative, lava damage, acid breath, etc.

Chain grab on Raelin and a quick beat down opened things up early. Then, I had Othkurik tied up to avoid the Lurking Ambush. Braxas failed far too often on the acid breath before going down.

2-life Othkurik got a sneaky Lurking Ambush attack on Rygarn at the end and one-hit him. But, to follow the theme of the game, I rolled a 15 for Temporal Jump and got away safely! It was at that point, Boromir called game.

I finished with my CG’s, 3 specters, 4 CF’s and Rygarn. Gg to Boromir.
Old June 3rd, 2021, 10:13 AM

Taken Care Of

Report link is up.

~Dysole, who meant to do so last night but got distracted
Old June 4th, 2021, 08:51 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

GW and I did an experiment on whether it's better to play right after you wake up or when you really need to go to bed.

Our conclusion: Q10 punch good.

To be fair, I was tired when I crafted the experimental design.
Old June 6th, 2021, 12:28 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
The chris perkins v. vegie dad pool of armies is:
* Himmelskralle, 4th Massachusetts Linex2
* Venoc Warlord, Venoc Vipersx3
* Marcu Esenwein, Fyorlag Spidersx3, Wyvern (drop 1)
* Guilty McCreech, Phantom Knightsx3
(2) Ornak, Heavy Grutsx2
(1) Kuthnak, Death Chasers of Theskx3
(3) Grimnak, Marcu Esenwein, Blade Grutsx2
(4) Isamu, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Viceron the Blood Knight
vegie dad chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, chris perkins chooses who places first.
Playing tonight @ 8 pm Eastern

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events