Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 28th, 2020, 07:00 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Poll: Favorite C3G Design by LD: Next up Ronin!

Next up we have the stellar contributions of Ronin to take a prolonged look at. He joined our merry band back in 2015, and was once the glue that held our shoddy project together. Now he's living it up as a legend and closing in on 50 different cards. For now though, there are just 36 to consider, so I'm giving you 2 votes each to help you narrow it down some.

---2015---
632 - Kang (II)
---2016---
649 - Atlas
659 - Girder
667 - Doctor Doom (Sorcerer)
673 - Songbird
684 - Daimon Hellstrom
*** Hellfire: Fireball
*** Hellfire: Ignition
*** Hellfire: Fire Line
---2017---
*** Crimson Bands of Cyttorak
691 - Kristoff von Doom
693 - Scorpion (Carmilla Black)
705 - MACH-I
710 - Scarlet Spiders
715 - Vision (Jonas)
727 - Citizen V
---2018---
730 - Patriot (picked up from TrollBrute in the design phase)
734 - Techno
741 - Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)
744 - Rick Flag Jr.
753 - Starfox
764 - Jack Flag
789 - Hand Mystics
797 - Doctor Octopus (II)
801 - Human Robot
805 - Cassie Hack
---2019---
813 - Gamora (II)
822 - Batman ('66)
*** Glyph of Utility: Shark Repellent Bat-Spray
*** Glyph of Utility: Missile-Jamming Remote
*** Glyph of Utility: Bat-Rope
837 - Black Swan
852 - Mister Miracle
867 - Spike
894 - Iron Man 2020
---2020---
956 - Jamie Madrox
Old April 28th, 2020, 07:03 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Shoot, all my favorite ones are unreleased. Only played Jamie Madrox out of those so that's my vote.
Old April 28th, 2020, 07:05 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Daimon Hellstrom
Rick Flag Jr.
Old April 28th, 2020, 07:19 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'm going Jamie Madrox & the Hand Mystics for bringing new life to 2 of my favorite factions.
Old April 28th, 2020, 08:10 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Rick Flag jr., he makes Waller armies into a real force to be reckoned with. Cool that the army starts to turn traitor once he falls.

Doc Ock II, for making Sinister 6 armies a reality. Fun, unique take on synergy.
Old April 28th, 2020, 08:30 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Man, I have played way too little on that list! Shame on me!

Probably doesn't help that I was sliding on out of the project just around when Ronin really took off, but I'll have to try to make up for my lack sooner than later.

My favorite is (shock) Batman '66 because some days you just can't get rid of a bomb.

My second favorite is the oh so sinister Doc Ock II.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 28th, 2020, 08:36 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Gamora II and Doc Ock II
Old April 28th, 2020, 08:42 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm going with the Flag brothers. Rick Flag Jr. really saved the Amanda Waller card and made her awesome. I'll be forever grateful for that. I'll also not underestimate just what some free movement can do for a faction again. Then Jack Flag was someone I knew from the Guardians run and wanted to see get a card, but didn't have any ideas for. Think Ronin's take on it turned out great. When Ronin makes that Venom Flag card, I'm sure I'll love it as well. Guy just knows his flags.
Old April 28th, 2020, 08:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Oh, and honorable mention to the whole set of Hellfire Spells, really liked how they turned out and what they offer for some unscrupulous magicians.
Old April 28th, 2020, 09:19 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oh man, total gaff on my part missing Rick Flag, Jr.! He's essential for Suicide Squad!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 28th, 2020, 10:21 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Missed opportunity for a Flag Day SSE.
Old April 28th, 2020, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Missed opportunity for a Flag Day SSE.
There'll be another.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy