Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old November 29th, 2023, 05:39 PM

patzymur knows what's in an order marker patzymur knows what's in an order marker
Patzymur's Surplus 'Scape

TLDR: Selling sizable list of surplus units from my collection, a lot of NIB, at 15% off prices listed in Br1an's guide. Really prefer local cash sales, (RTP NC), but can ship, you'll pay shipping. The list is at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...sR6NEveR7w7iww If you are interested in anything you can email me at kurtpatzer@gmail.com (preferred) or PM me on this website.

Hi All,
I have grown a Heroscape collection that is much too big for one person. I used to play with my two sons when they were younger, and I thought I'd collect sets for them as well. Now they're in their 20's and on their own. I can still get them to play a game when they visit, but they don't want to care for or manage a collection themselves. So, I have a couple each of the first 3 master sets (go Renegade!, waiting for MS4!) as well as 4 (don't ask why) of the Marvel master set. I have 1 or a few extra of many of my favorite heroes, and sometimes 8 extra of some of my favorite common squads.
Note, the master sets are NEW IN BOX. I also have a bunch of Fortress of the Archkyrie NIB, along with many of the re-release expansions and the D1-3 expansions NIB.
Br1an's price guide is pretty well received, and documents the average selling price of units on eBay, in October 2022. If you are not familiar, it is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...mk3nSriz0eNv6M
I copied that doc, and added columns to designate how many units I am selling, and my prices. For the individual units, I'm discounting individual units 15% off of Br1an's price and all units come with the card. I'm sticking with the Br1an price for things that are new in box, as that is already discounted off the sum of the individual prices. I've highlighted and bolded the cells associated with what I have to sell. My sheet is at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...sR6NEveR7w7iww

I am a real person! Here are my various monikers:
  • My birth certificate says Kurt Eric Patzer
  • On heroscapers.com I'm patzymur. I've been a site supporter since 2008. The handle is a play on my last name and the word zymurgy which is the science of fermentation… I like beer and I like wine!
  • I'm also patzymur on discord.
  • On ebay, I'm iamkep (get it? I AM Kurt Eric Patzer). I've sold a bit of heroscape and have 100% positive feedback. You can see what I sold via: https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?LH_C...ecificSeller=1
  • On Facebook, I'm kurt.patzer.1 (Kurt Patzer)
  • For email (which is the best way of getting my attention), I'm kurtpatzer@gmail.com

If you are interested in anything you can email me at kurtpatzer@gmail.com (fastest response time) or PM me on this website (generally slower to notice).

Thanks for looking!

Namaste,
'zymur
Old January 17th, 2024, 08:49 PM

Timerron knows what's in an order marker Timerron knows what's in an order marker
Re: Patzymur's Surplus 'Scape

Had a good purchase experience! will buy again soon
Old January 20th, 2024, 02:08 PM

patzymur knows what's in an order marker patzymur knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timerron View Post
Had a good purchase experience! will buy again soon
Thanks @Timerron ! I appreciate the feedback and the purchase!

Namaste,
'zymur
Old January 21st, 2024, 01:35 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!

Got my "reservation" in. See you at the next tourney for pickup @patzymur .

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old January 27th, 2024, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythic View Post
Got my "reservation" in. See you at the next tourney for pickup @patzymur .
@Mythic - Yes, I've got your units set aside. Definitely looking forward to COM3, or a casual event if that happens first!

Namaste,
'zymur
Old January 28th, 2024, 03:08 PM

Oh Freek is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Great trade with patzymur! Thank you for everything!
Old January 29th, 2024, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh Freek View Post
Great trade with patzymur! Thank you for everything!
@Oh Freek ; Congratulations on completing your collection of Classic 'Scape, and good luck on your foray into VC!

Namaste,
'zymur
Old February 9th, 2024, 03:38 PM

Larmo knows what's in an order marker Larmo knows what's in an order marker Larmo knows what's in an order marker

I had a great experience buying. thank you!
Old February 9th, 2024, 04:56 PM

Lord Heroscape is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Thanks for the heroes! Your shipping was very thoughtful and everything came in great condition. Might be emailing you again for more soon…
Old February 10th, 2024, 05:34 PM

Curt rolls all skulls baby! Curt rolls all skulls baby! Curt rolls all skulls baby! Curt rolls all skulls baby!

I purchased several squads. Everything was well packaged and I have no complaints. The prices are great as well, so I’d recommend checking out what’s left!
Old February 11th, 2024, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larmo View Post
I had a great experience buying. thank you!
@Larmo - Happy to serve! Enjoy your new units!

Namaste,
'zymur
Old February 11th, 2024, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Heroscape View Post
Thanks for the heroes! Your shipping was very thoughtful and everything came in great condition. Might be emailing you again for more soon…
@Lord Heroscape ; Again, respect for honoring the 'hero' in 'heroscape'! Thanks for the order!

Namaste,
'zymur

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades