Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 10th, 2021, 05:21 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Workshop

Formatting on the first power is odd. We don't usually do bullets unless we have a list. You couldn't do a bullet for a single thing. So I'd just fold that into the rest of the power sans bullet.

I'd go Guard here. We're not going to find many better fits for the class, so if we're keeping it around, I'd find it odd not to use here.

I like the basic concept of Wakanda Forever, but feel it could use a bit more "pop," whether that's more spaces of movement, some sort of auto-wound/unblockable effect (see Katana (II)'s proposed Art of War that I posted in my public workshop), or an attack boost for that turn or what not.

Would definitely love to see someone spearheading Wakanda stuff! It's long overdue, IMO.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 10th, 2021, 05:33 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

I wasn't sure what direction to go with the formatting on the first power, but just rolling it all into one block sounds good.

I saw Aaron Cash went from Guard to Lawman, and I didn't check if anyone else still had the class so I assumed it was removed. I definitely prefer Guard over Warrior!

Wakanda Forever could probably use some more spice, yeah. I'll brainstorm it and figure out which route to go.
Old March 10th, 2021, 05:34 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Both of our remaining Guards are Royal protector types: Gorgon and Atlantean Palace Guards.
Old March 10th, 2021, 05:43 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Perfect class for Okoye in that case! Neat. The Dora Milaje will probably end up with the same class then
Old March 10th, 2021, 05:45 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Pretty cool Okoye. I'll echo that Wakanda stuff would be awesome to see.
Old March 11th, 2021, 01:44 PM

Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
A quick write-up for Hammerhead.

Quote:

NAME = HAMMERHEAD
SECRET IDENTITY = JOSEPH

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME LORD
PERSONALITY = AMBITIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 150?

MIDDLE MANAGEMENT
Before revealing a numbered Order Marker on the card of a Crime Lord or Kingpin in your army, you may move that Order Marker to this card and reveal it here instead. If there are no Order Markers on this card, add 1 to Hammerhead's defense.

TURF WAR
Human Criminals you control add 1 to their attack roll against Criminals, Crime Lords, and Masterminds.

BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, when rolling a normal attack against an engaged figure, Hammerhead always adds one automatic skull to whatever is rolled and figures with Super Strength roll one less defense die.

Nice, I like it! I've been waiting for someone to do Hammerhead.
Old March 11th, 2021, 01:47 PM

Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby!

I've always been a fan of the Daredevil Yellow comic so I made this...

DAREDEVIL
MATT MURDOCK
MUTATE
UNIQUE HERO
CRIME FIGHTER
FEARLESS
MEDIUM 5
LIFE: 4
MOVE: 6
RANGE: 1
ATTACK: 4
DEFENSE: 3

BLIND WARRIOR
Daredevil cannot be prevented from choosing a figure to attack by any special power on any Army Card or Glyph. When Daredevil attacks a figure on a Shadow Tile, that figure does not receive any additional defense dice for the Shadow Tile.

DUAL BATONS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range: 4 Attack: 4
If Daredevil does not inflict one or more wounds when attacking an opponent's non-adjacent figure with his normal attack, Daredevil may move adjacent to the figure attack that figure two additional times with exactly two attack dice.

UNSTOPPABLE RESILIENCE
If Daredevil would receive one or more wounds, ignore one of those wounds.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/71/3d...af4cd94049.jpg

It might need another power.
Old March 11th, 2021, 02:00 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

That's cool. We have a power on a recent On Deck design that I feel would capture Daredvil's Resilience better than UR, but Dual Batons feels very neat. I've always liked Aquaman's Harpoon ability, and this is kind of the reverse of that.
Old March 11th, 2021, 03:47 PM

Yeah, I imagined him throwing the batons and then running up and wacking someone in the face.
Old March 11th, 2021, 04:00 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Seems odd he'd only get 2 attack on the follow up. I'd just let him get 4 straight up for those.

Normally I'd say that power needs engagement language, but UR largely covers that.

I love the concept of throw, miss, follow up punch. Pretty evocative.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 11th, 2021, 06:27 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Someone's been posting when he's suppose to be doing school work.

You do realize that these are time stamped right?

I really like this one though. Another one I hadn't seen yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Seems odd he'd only get 2 attack on the follow up. I'd just let him get 4 straight up for those.

Normally I'd say that power needs engagement language, but UR largely covers that.

I love the concept of throw, miss, follow up punch. Pretty evocative.
I like that as well. No reason he shouldn't be able to roll 4 dice on the follow up with them dodging the batton and all.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 11th, 2021, 07:02 PM

Hmm, the one concern is that if he basically has disengage, there's no real penalty for just moving away one space every turn and attacking from range, then getting the double attack if he misses. So maybe something where he can't be engaged at the start of his turn?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy