Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old January 23rd, 2009, 01:17 PM

SmoG Woo who?
Something to add to the Books

Just wondering if it was ever discussed about adding what set the unit comes in to the books? E.G. In the book of Venoc Vipers you would add

Wave 4, Zanafor's Discovery: Greeks and Vipers

It would certainly help those who are looking to fill out their collection.

Old January 23rd, 2009, 01:29 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Something to add to the Books

A good idea, but a lot of work. If the writers of the books wanted to add that info I think it would be useful.

~Aldin, posreppingly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 23rd, 2009, 01:57 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoG View Post
Just wondering if it was ever discussed about adding what set the unit comes in to the books? E.G. In the book of Armoc Vipers you would add

Fixed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old January 23rd, 2009, 02:43 PM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoG View Post
Just wondering if it was ever discussed about adding what set the unit comes in to the books? E.G. In the book of Armoc Vipers you would add

Fixed!
That is why he requested it to be placed in the books

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome
Old January 23rd, 2009, 05:27 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

SmoG, would something like this be of use to you?

HeroScape Collection Checklist
Old January 23rd, 2009, 05:33 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'll bet the bottom of Rev's list here: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=8099 is more what he's looking for - something to associate the figs with their pack and wave. But he wants the reverse of the bottom of Rev's list - from the fig to the wave/pack.

~Aldin, who uses the Rev's list a lot

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 23rd, 2009, 05:44 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

It would be great to add more to the books, not that they aren't great in the first place. However, since many of them are made by different members here, several haven't been updated with synergy lists, etc. So you would have to notify several people, some of which don't go online as frequently, to update or add to the books which may be a pain whenever a new set or idea pops up. But they are still awesome.
Old January 26th, 2009, 09:01 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

One of the major problems for the BOOKS at the moment is that some of the author's have been incommunicado for quite a while. Without their cooperation or an administrator's powers, we cannot add anything to the original postings. I wish we could.
Old January 26th, 2009, 12:46 PM

SmoG Woo who?

Thanks for the collection lists, They will be useful in my quest to catch them all.... wait, wrong game. I didn't realize the books were made by several different people, I suppose it would be a chore to update them all.

Old January 26th, 2009, 12:56 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
One of the major problems for the BOOKS at the moment is that some of the author's have been incommunicado for quite a while. Without their cooperation or an administrator's powers, we cannot add anything to the original postings. I wish we could.
Admin powers would not be required. Moderator powers are sufficient enough to edit posts in whatever designated area. Rev for Official Units moderator??

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old January 26th, 2009, 01:06 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have been waiting and wondering why after all of his great work, Rev is not a moderator, but I thought it was because he humbly declined any position of authority except the BoV judging.

I hope and trust that Rev realizes what an asset he is to this community (and me in the short time I have been here) and accepts the position of Moderator of the Official Units section.

~ET86

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old January 26th, 2009, 01:36 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Well, since this is truth's backyard and I've never even considered needing a Moderator for the small slice of it called "The BOOKS," it hasn't even come up. I, certainly, do value them and have felt frustrated that they have not been kept as up to date as they should have. I'd do it, if asked, I suppose; at least for a time, at least through getting Wave 9 completely in place. There is, already, a person in place for the Official Units Section, and I would never presume to intrude.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units