Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 24th, 2016, 05:21 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Enchantress (Amora)

yea'd too soon.

Commas need to be removed.
Word conservation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
NAME = ENCHANTRESS
SECRET IDENTITY = AMORA

SPECIES = ASGARDIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SORCERESS
PERSONALITY = CHARMING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 370

ENCHANTMENT

After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with Enchantress, you may choose a Unique Hero you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Enchantress that does not have the Super Strength special power. Take a turn with the chosen Hero. During this turn, the chosen Hero has Super Strength, and adds 1 automatic skull to any normal adjacent attacks it makes on an adjacent figure.

SOUL SWAP
Once per game, if a figure you control without the Mental Shield special power that is within 4 clear sight spaces of Enchantress is attacked by an enemy Unique Hero that is within 4 clear sight spaces of Enchantress and your defending figure receives no wounds, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card. Players switch control of the defending and attacking figures, and their Army Cards. Remove all Order Markers from both Army Cards. If Enchantress is destroyed, all figures and cards affected by Soul Swap return to the players who controlled them before the Soul Swap.

MAGICAL DEFENSE
When Enchantress is attacked by an opponent's figure that does not have the Magical Defense special power, the most wounds Enchantress can take from this attack is one.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 24th, 2016, 06:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

SP updated.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 30th, 2016, 07:24 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
...and then we'll need an Art update. It's a Tickle card, so @japes and/or @A3n do you guys have the files for this?
Bumping this. SP is up-to-date, just need an Art update and we can cross Enchantress off the list for reeval!

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old March 31st, 2016, 08:47 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
...and then we'll need an Art update. It's a Tickle card, so @japes and/or @A3n do you guys have the files for this?
Bumping this. SP is up-to-date, just need an Art update and we can cross Enchantress off the list for reeval!
Just need to check with @A3n to see if he has these files. If not I can probably get to it if I get my taxes done.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 1st, 2016, 09:23 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Just need to check with @A3n to see if he has these files. If not I can probably get to it if I get my taxes done.
Sorry, I've been out-of-town. I'm pretty sure I have this file & should have the opportunity to work on it over the weekend either way.
Old April 24th, 2016, 11:26 AM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Sorry, I've been out-of-town. I'm pretty sure I have this file & should have the opportunity to work on it over the weekend either way.
Gonna bump this one again. I know we just asked you guys to put in a bunch for the release, but I just want to make sure this doesn't get forgotten.

Old April 24th, 2016, 11:56 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Gonna bump this one again. I know we just asked you guys to put in a bunch for the release, but I just want to make sure this doesn't get forgotten.
Yep I forgot it. Updated now though.
Old April 25th, 2016, 12:26 AM

redcometx knows what's in an order marker redcometx knows what's in an order marker redcometx knows what's in an order marker

I noticed an error on the updated cards. The comic version is 370 points and the mini version is 380 points. Also, the life value on the comic version is 5 and the mini version is 7.
Old April 25th, 2016, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcometx View Post
I noticed an error on the updated cards. The comic version is 370 points and the mini version is 380 points. Also, the life value on the comic version is 5 and the mini version is 7.
I'm seeing the same thing, on both jpg and pdf.

Old April 25th, 2016, 09:11 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

@A3n , I checked the server as well. Looks like the wrong Mini card was uploaded. Comic version appears to match the SP. Which is weird since they come from the same file.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 26th, 2016, 07:50 AM

Quote:
@A3n , I checked the server as well. Looks like the wrong Mini card was uploaded. Comic version appears to match the SP. Which is weird since they come from the same file.
Yeah I updated the text & then after I uploaded the cards I realised that I had forgot to update the life & cost. For some strange reason the mini cards mustn't have uploaded.

Uploaded now.
Old April 26th, 2016, 10:50 AM

Sweet! Another one off the reevaluation list.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library