Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 27th, 2018, 07:05 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Bailey Hoskins (48 Hr Waiting Period)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
3. Is it ok to have The Worst X-Man Ever trigger instead of Bailey rolling defensive dice?
I know little about C3G, so my apologies if this time period is meant only for specific members or not supposed to be open to the public, but if I understand Classic 'Scape norms correctly, I think it would be more fitting to say before rolling defense dice instead of instead of. I've never heard of substituting the defense roll before (albeit I don't follow the superhero side of things), and if I were to begin regularly using C3G units as a newcomer, the power would beget some confusion as it's currently worded. Switching it to occur before rolling any defense dice shouldn't affect the way that the power plays out.
Effectively, they both act the same so I don't really care, but instead of rolling defence doesn't seem confusing to me (in fact, I think it may result in less confusion) and has precedent with Guile's Flash Kick.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 27th, 2018, 07:27 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You need to PM Spidey and Sir G as well.
Old May 27th, 2018, 08:06 AM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks Nado, PM sent to Spidey and Special Eyes.

Thanks for weighing in @Astroking112 , you were/are certainly welcome to comment and help with the design process. The designs run out in the public really benefit from input. As for the confusing wording it think possibly wording it like Parademon, as pointed out by quozl, might be the way to go. Although, as long as intent is clear, we can mostly worry about wording as we approach the final editing step.

Student for class is cool with me. I chose Trainee originally because this guy doesn’t work well with any team, but that’s due to his overall uselessness and not any sort of bad attitude. He really does try. I think the OM reveal requirement gets that across.

I’m also assuming we probably won’t need the clear sight restriction on TWXE?
Old May 27th, 2018, 11:58 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Bailey Hoskins (48 Hr Breathing Period)

I would be for removing the LoS restriction.

I like the strategy of having to reveal an OM on him. You cannot just send him in with Prof. X on the sly and your opponent will be wary to attack him depending on his location.

48 Hours
Spoiler Alert!
Old May 27th, 2018, 12:33 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Quote:
3. Is it ok to have The Worst X-Man Ever trigger instead of Bailey rolling defensive dice?
I know little about C3G, so my apologies if this time period is meant only for specific members or not supposed to be open to the public, but if I understand Classic 'Scape norms correctly, I think it would be more fitting to say before rolling defense dice instead of instead of. I've never heard of substituting the defense roll before (albeit I don't follow the superhero side of things), and if I were to begin regularly using C3G units as a newcomer, the power would beget some confusion as it's currently worded. Switching it to occur before rolling any defense dice shouldn't affect the way that the power plays out.
Effectively, they both act the same so I don't really care, but instead of rolling defence doesn't seem confusing to me (in fact, I think it may result in less confusion) and has precedent with Guile's Flash Kick.
I can't speak for any of the other C3G designs; I just thought that instead of rolling defense dice sounded weird when compared to Classic/C3V/SoV units, and since it made no mechanical change to say before or after instead, I figured I might as well give an outsider's opinion.

Quote:
Thanks for weighing in @Astroking112 , you were/are certainly welcome to comment and help with the design process. The designs run out in the public really benefit from input. As for the confusing wording it think possibly wording it like Parademon, as pointed out by quozl, might be the way to go. Although, as long as intent is clear, we can mostly worry about wording as we approach the final editing step.
No problem. The design certainly seems interesting (even in a vacuum), and I'd agree that the wording on Parademon's ability would work well.
Old May 28th, 2018, 03:40 AM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What do you guys think about an attack of 1 or 2? With a booster and height, he could be swinging 5 which I think is a theme fail.
Old May 28th, 2018, 01:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, now that you mention it 3 attack does seem too high for him from a thematic point of view. I mean I don't know the character but my understanding is that he is a relatively untrained teenager with no physically enhancing special powers. 3 base attack has been used before on those who are at least somewhat trained and/or full grown (hand ninja come to mind), so a base attack of 2 or less seems like a good idea. What are the civilians squad at, 1 attack? Where would you put his combat skills on a scale between random civilian (1) and trained ninja (3)?
Old May 28th, 2018, 02:27 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I think 2 attack is appropriate. He is an X-Men, so he has some prowess in him.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old May 28th, 2018, 03:04 PM

He is an X-man but he has no skill and is essentially useless in combat. Keeping it at 1 along with the civilians makes sense.
Old May 28th, 2018, 06:18 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Just read the mini this guys is from to study up, and yeah, I think 1 attack is fair. Poor Bailey is not punching anybody's lights out anytime soon.
Old May 29th, 2018, 01:02 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Great job with this so far Lobs.
Old May 29th, 2018, 02:40 AM

Re: The Book of Bailey Hoskins (Design Phase)

Thanks @Arkham , I have learned from watching the best around these parts.

Ok, I updated the SP with the changes to Bailey’s Class, Life, Attack, and Defense. I also removed the clear sight restriction from The Worst X-Man Ever.

How do you guys feel about Hapless for personality? I think it accurately describes his situation, but I’m not sure it works for personality?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library