Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old December 5th, 2012, 11:54 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Valhalla Reborn (Book 3 in LBV)

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
I like the sound of a PDF frankly...
I'm kind of leaning in that direction too...
EDIT: It looks like it won't take as long as I thought. The outline is almost done, and the writing has begun. It ought to be way shorter than my last three fictions.
Anyway, OB? Any thoughts?
ANOTHER EDIT: Huh. Just looked at the word count on this series out of curiosity. Oddly enough, the Quest was the longest. Each book after that dropped by 20,000 words.
STILL YET ANOTHER EDIT: Btw, feel free to check out this. We are eagerly awaiting any entries you might have.

Last edited by TGRF; December 6th, 2012 at 07:18 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction