Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old July 8th, 2008, 09:07 AM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Exclusive Figures Repaints -EOV, Woo, Sir H, and Nerak

I now own Woo, the EOV, and Hawthorne. Haven't been brave enough to try Nerak yet.

Thanks for the help, Rocktroll.
Old July 8th, 2008, 10:36 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nerak was the hardest to repaint, but it wasnt that hard with the guide in the codex

I took mine apart first, and really the wash is the secrete for this repaint. If you follow Justjohns instructions its easy. Plus the huge pictures draco posted help a ton for reference.

Sorry I have not yet posted a guide for the missing figures, I will soon I promise ! soon !
Old July 8th, 2008, 10:40 AM

Shodian Woo who?

Wow! I didn't know how many Exclusive figures there were. I don't have any...d'oh!

Fear the might of the Dragons, Mortal!
Old July 10th, 2008, 09:59 AM

elphiecoyle has disabled reputation

Dang it, now that I have my shipment from the US I have 3 of all commons and 2 of each hero.

But i'm still missing a hawthorne and a master wu, and soon to be missing the agent lass.

So yes I'm probably going to be moving to Seattle soon, but would still love to purchase an exclusive from anyone who has one or can make one!

Thanks,

Elf.

ps re: Gencon in Aus, yes they finally had one, and HS had a great presence and overall purchase from all stalls (I had a stall for my games software company), but no exclusive! Argh!

-=ElphieCoyle=-

Contribute to the -=Ultimate HS Experience=- http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=14865
Old July 10th, 2008, 10:28 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Exclusive Figures Repaints - A How-To Guide to all

Good job Rocktroll! This is stickiness!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old July 10th, 2008, 10:34 AM

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphiecoyle View Post
master wu

Old July 10th, 2008, 01:57 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Woot! Truth just posted the new repaint er .. exclusive that is comming out next month.

It's a Nakita repaint, looks really easy to do, Now if I only had a nakita I would be happy to give it a shot.

Lets hope theres still a bunch of left over nakitas out there.

Old July 10th, 2008, 03:10 PM

King's Knight knows what's in an order marker King's Knight knows what's in an order marker

Looks like all someone really needs is black and possibly silver, which they would have if they've already done a hawthorne repaint...
Old July 10th, 2008, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King's Knight View Post
Looks like all someone really needs is black and possibly silver, which they would have if they've already done a hawthorne repaint...
Its a little hard to tell, but her gun looks to have been gilded as well (as you said, though, leftover Hawthorne paint would set you up very nicely).

EDIT: maybe "bronzed" more than "gilded"- I'm not sure.
Old July 30th, 2008, 01:28 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Looks like a games workshop BOLTGUN metal,

Soon as I get a nakita figure out here will give it a try

If any one would like me to repaint them a Nakita agent, PM me. Id be happy to repaint one for you for free. ( Im running out of figures to paint out here)
Old August 20th, 2008, 04:15 PM

inferno767 Woo who?

i like the EOV a lot. i like the idea.
Old October 18th, 2008, 01:46 AM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!

I'm pretty sure the blouse is "Master Woo Gray." The skin tone is different, though. Agent Skahen apparently visits the tanning bed more often than her melanoma-averse Nakita counterpart.

I used 1:1 Black/Silver paint for the gun and I'm very pleased with the way it looks.

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions