Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old December 10th, 2009, 11:59 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Sports: NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
I...I....Defending Super Bowl...wow.....that.....Cleveland?

8 sacks and all? Steelers are not having a good year.
yeah, it makes you want to run over kittens with a car.
Old December 11th, 2009, 12:26 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Plus losses to 5-7 Chicago, 4-8 Oakland, 3-9 Kansas City AND swept by the Bungles. Ouch.

I would say "I'm glad I'm not a Pitt fan", but it's not like my Niners are doing better. Who decided it was a good idea to give Gore the ball only 9 times last Sunday?

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old December 11th, 2009, 08:47 AM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

At work there are two avid steeler fans, three Raider fans, one Cowboy fans and another fan of the good lords football team, the Chargers.

Beat the Lost to the Steelers, beat the Browns, Raiders and giving the chicken eye to the Cowgirls.

It's gonna be a good year.

I can't wait to get to work and do the neener-neener dance.
Old December 11th, 2009, 09:00 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I shall speak Bolt Blasphemy.

Fantasy playoffs start this week and I'm considering starting Warner (@ SF) over Rivers (@ DAL).

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; December 11th, 2009 at 09:09 AM.
Old December 11th, 2009, 09:44 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post

Fantasy playoffs start this week and I'm considering starting Warner (@ SF) over Rivers (@ DAL).
Stick with Rivers - the Niners are going to eat the Cardinals alive.

~Aldin, starting Smith and Davis

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old December 11th, 2009, 11:43 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm a huge Steeler fan and we have too many issues right now. We have a quarterback that likes to hold on to the ball so he can make a play happen and an offensive line that doesn't like to protect him. It's a bad combination. That and the fact that the Steelers might have the worst Special Teams in football, makes for a very painful year. Here's to hoping they pick at least 3 O-lineman in the draft.
Old December 11th, 2009, 11:50 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Agreed with Aldin on the start choice (if not his pick in ARI/SF). Rivers has a slightly better matchup, and has scored slightly better on a per-game basis. It's not a slam dunk, but I'd stay with him.
Old December 11th, 2009, 12:44 PM

sonlenmaster Woo who?

Hey You Called The Cowboys Cowgirls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Means War!

In my dreams I think of 3 things:
Raining Dr.Pepper.
The Cowboys winning 5 Super Bowls in the next 10 years.
And HEROSCAPE!!!!!
Old December 11th, 2009, 12:47 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post

Stick with Rivers - the Niners are going to eat the Cardinals alive.

~Aldin, starting Smith and Davis
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Agreed with Aldin on the start choice (if not his pick in ARI/SF). Rivers has a slightly better matchup, and has scored slightly better on a per-game basis. It's not a slam dunk, but I'd stay with him.
Yeah I probably will in the end. The only week I went with Warner all year was SD's bye. If it ain't broke...

-insert signature here-
Old December 11th, 2009, 02:36 PM

LordRaidorJr is surprisingly tart

Don't know what this thread is really about, but I'm an avid NY Giants fan living in Pittsburgh. Trust me last night I got payback for all the Jeers I got last year when we lost to the Browns.

The only thing thing that would make this week better is if Dallas lost and we dominated the Eagles

-LRJR

(I'm secretly thinking neither will happen, but a man can hope)
Old December 11th, 2009, 02:59 PM

sonlenmaster Woo who?

Well if Cowboys win and Romo has a good day ill have a chance to be back in the playoff mix on my fantasy. Plus that I have Donald Driver and Reggie Wayne and my own way of the 3 headed dragon (Thomas Jones,Frank Gore,Steven Jackson).

In my dreams I think of 3 things:
Raining Dr.Pepper.
The Cowboys winning 5 Super Bowls in the next 10 years.
And HEROSCAPE!!!!!
Old December 12th, 2009, 03:36 PM

Sir Cumference knows what's in an order marker Sir Cumference knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordRaidorJr View Post

The only thing thing that would make this week better is if Dallas lost and we dominated the Eagles

-LRJR

(I'm secretly thinking neither will happen, but a man can hope)
Actually, I'm predicting both to happen. I'm going on the upset streak this week, for a good chunk of it. Of course, those lousy Browns weren't one of my picks, though I thought about it.

Sir Cumference is Favre Kirby in the....
Virtual Cave

(see avatar)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV