Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old June 7th, 2018, 05:46 PM

Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Kantono Daishi

Uncanny speed!

Old June 8th, 2018, 07:36 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Nice superfrog, did not notice you were a Mod. Now we need to get you those robes!
What robes?

(I'm a very limited mod, just in the C3V and SoV forums).

rep reference. After hot lava is man of the cloth.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 16th, 2018, 01:18 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Kantono Daishi SoV Reviews:
Old January 12th, 2019, 06:42 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
The figure used for this unit is League Assassin #004 Heroclix Brave and the Bold.
Another version of the same sculpt is The Sensei #026 from the same set (Heroclix: DC Brave and the Bold). The Sensei appears to be darker and a bit more blue, though it might also be less expensive: when CSI last had them in stock, League Assassin was 0.99 while The Sensei was 0.49.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old January 25th, 2019, 11:30 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

I'm getting ready to print a batch of rectangular army cards, including KD, and I need some help understanding his special power.

One issue I'm trying to resolve is this: The word "Leadership" in a Heroscape special power always means increasing other figures' Move values. Here is every such use of the word (except on KD, who has broken the convention):
  • Atlaga — Kyrie Leadership — All Kyrie you control, except Atlaga, move one additional space.
  • Count Raymond — Devout Leadership — All figures you control with a devout personality move one additional space.
  • Marcus Decimus Gallus — Soldier Leadership — All Soldiers you control move one additional space.
  • Morgoloth — Demon Leadership — All Demons you control, except Morgoloth, move one additional space.
  • Venoc Warlord — Scout Leadership — All scouts you control can move an additional 2 spaces.
  • Warden 816 — Guard Leadership — All Guards you control move one additional Space.
Naming a power Leadership when it does not grant additional movement spaces is like using Bonding on something that doesn't take extra turns/moves, or calling a power somebody's Spirit when it doesn't place his dead figure on another army card. It doesn't respect the game's conventions. So I need to address this on the card I will print for myself.

In looking for a substitute word for Leadership, I realized that I also don't understand why this power would be Dishonorable. It doesn't use that word in the same way Isamu does, and since a Jonin is a high-ranking Ninja, I don't see how bonding with Ninjas is inherently dishonorable. It's confusing.

Since this power is bonding with extra conditions, the convention established by units such as Axegrinders, Dreadguls, and Gorillitroopers would indicate a power name of Ninja Strategic Bonding. But there must have been some reason that the conventions were ignored... can somebody explain the theme to me, so I know what story it is I'm dealing with? Thanks in advance...

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old January 25th, 2019, 11:47 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I'll send you a PM with a bit more info, but the idea is that Kantono is a disgraced Ninja who has (dishonorably) survived a mission that he failed.

After training with Samurai (hence the counter strike) and various other exploits, he's begun to be associated with Ninjas again, although he can't be openly seen with them (or something like that).

I agree that Leadership is a confusing name. Thankfully, Dishonorable isn't a personality, or it would be even more confusing.

A better parallel than Strategic Bonding would be Mind Link (from Ulginesh), Kato Katusro's Command (from Kato Katsuro), or Sifu (from Master Win Chiu Woo), because those all involve taking multiple turns, whereas Strategic Bonding is always a single turn. There's no real pattern in those names. Perhaps you could do something like Jonin's Command?

I think if this passed the SoV today, the power would be renamed. That's been more of a recent development in our process, though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs