Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:23 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Wave 9: Blackmoon's Seige, Announced!!!

You know what? I bet the Dwarves will be Aquilla. Just a guess, though.
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:25 PM

DBC knows what's in an order marker DBC knows what's in an order marker DBC knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GromBloodboy View Post
Okay, I will take a guess at dividers and repulsors.

For dividers, I bet they will have some sort of charge ability where they make an attack every hex of movement, but instead of damage inflicted, it will move the opponent's figure hexes equal to the damage. This will really help to shut out Raelin if her protectees are all out of range.

Now for repulsors, I think that when they are hit by a melee attack, they can push the foe back equal to the amount of shields that exceeds the foes skulls. They would need like 6 defense though.

I am all giddy like a school girl right now.
Those are very good suggestions. I have been missing units like those, lately. It would really change the way the game is played, since there will be an added risk to gaining height. It would also be a new way to get figures off Glyphs.
Since we have been promised some units/heroes that would move in a different direction from what has been released so far, I'd say there is a good chance of units like those.
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:25 PM

Follower of Vydar Woo who?

Wow - I've only been playing for a short while, still do not know what most of this means - but I'm excited

Follower of Vydar
Aged Newbie
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:28 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Mostly it means that new stuff is coming out! Which is exciting!
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:28 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Dwarves!!!!!!

I believe that the "Brawlers" will be the long-awaited gladiator squad.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:32 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
Dwarves!!!!!!

I believe that the "Brawlers" will be the long-awaited gladiator squad.
I was hoping they might be Dreadguls (Valgaurd needs a good squad to bond with), but I really don't think there's any way you could be wrong there Gorthan. +rep

So how long do you think it will take for people to start complaining about Dwarves being too slow?

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:34 PM

Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby!

The thing that sucks about the dwarves is that they're SO SLOW!!

...Just another nerd.

::: Great Traders: Hilo-scaper x3; Just_A_Bill; SuperflyTNT; Jim x3; Mutt Lo x2; generalgina; Sonlen4MVP; jsilvrs;
::: Avoid: Troubleman23
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:37 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Dwarves: Medium or Small?

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:38 PM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't really have anything useful to add, except to say: YIPEEEE!

Can't wait til House Mouse starts taking pre-orders... she gets stuff to me NEXT DAY, what with being in SoCal and all...

Man, this is so awesome, and Wave 1 to boot, which is the only wave I don't have.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:41 PM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Hmmm, my guess would be Medium 4.
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I'm thinking Large 4, after all they are quite stout.

And HZ

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Huggable Zombie again.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think the Dwarves will have Berserker Charge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News