Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Notices

Old September 14th, 2009, 04:02 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker
Re: Battlefields of Marvel (BoM) Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteparkerh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
Is this still going on? I really enjoyed what you guys did so far.
Thank you for the encouragement. Has anyone heard from Silver Surfer?
I've posted in the BoM Judges Forum.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.
Old September 14th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yes, as far as I can tell we are still judging. I have been working on Jungle Secret Lab and awaiting new maps to be nominated! So, nominate one today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old September 14th, 2009, 08:00 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Yes, as far as I can tell we are still judging. I have been working on Jungle Secret Lab and awaiting new maps to be nominated! So, nominate one today!
I'm going to have to take you up on that ET.

I nominate Sewer/Subway by tom. Skirmish under the park almost got in and we need a swamp field. So here we are.

-Vitm

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old September 14th, 2009, 10:00 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow. That was unexpected, but cool!
Old September 19th, 2009, 03:16 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quick question about Jungle Secret Lab. I have been playtesting it with and without the glyph/extra rules. I love the map without, but with the glyph I noticed some problems, and I would not likely vote YES for the map if the glyph stays in its current position. Is there any way to vote yes to the map, but no to the glyph?

Quote:
Old September 19th, 2009, 08:36 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Quick question about Jungle Secret Lab. I have been playtesting it with and without the glyph/extra rules. I love the map without, but with the glyph I noticed some problems, and I would not likely vote YES for the map if the glyph stays in its current position. Is there any way to vote yes to the map, but no to the glyph?
(Look at Mr M, butting in again like he's all that)

I've followed the Classic BoV judging and it seems that in that position they would vote "no" to the map but suggest some changes to the creator. Many maps have been submitted multiple times with minor fixes as recommended by judges and others. All of this is, however, assuming you guys operate in a similar fashion; your by-laws seem to be very similar.
Old September 21st, 2009, 06:24 PM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness

ET86, What is the issue with the glyph? I agree you should vote "no", but we could just pull the nomination, fix the problem and resubmitt.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE 2013 "BEAT BY XANTH" CLUB
and Minas Tirith Campaign from Lord of the Rings today.
Old September 23rd, 2009, 01:52 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

My issue is that a double-spaced figure (ranged or melee) is at a severe disadvantage with the current glyph placement. A melee figure cannot reach it to attack or attempt to shove, and a ranged figure gives up two extra defense dice to a figure standing on the glyph. Either way, double-spacers are screwed on this map, not only for the glyph but also because most of them cannot move underneath the "lab" due to their height.

I love the maps and especially the shove rules, but I don't think it is fair or balanced yet.
~ET86

Quote:
Old February 21st, 2010, 04:24 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So is this dead? Just wondering about what you think went wrong if it is.

If it isn't, you guys should probably add the new master set.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old February 21st, 2010, 05:12 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

No posts since September seems to speak pretty loudly to me ... I'd love to see it resurrected, but it's not something I'm going to undertake myself.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 22nd, 2010, 09:48 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

For my part, the rules were too contraining to give me the push to try to contribute.

When I build Marvel maps, I build them to be epic in scale...no need for Swing Line and Super Leap, etc when the map is so small...My 2¢.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 10:56 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Maybe what this group needs is a new leader and new set of rules that better fit the desires of the Marvel map making community?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios