Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 30th, 2018, 03:28 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: New England Revival - Swansea MA - 8/4/18

Might be tough for me to get out near year's end since I'm going to PAX Unplugged, but if the stars align, it will be awesome!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 30th, 2018, 04:02 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Might be tough for me to get out near year's end since I'm going to PAX Unplugged, but if the stars align, it will be awesome!
Whatever happens happens. I throw a dart at the calendar and pick that day. We will see. Either way have fun; sounds like a blast!

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old July 30th, 2018, 07:16 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

I was hoping to make it to this but the stars are not aligning. Will try to make another time. Best wishes to everyone.
Old July 31st, 2018, 08:26 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
I was hoping to make it to this but the stars are not aligning. Will try to make another time. Best wishes to everyone.
That's ok we will see you at the next one!

Old August 2nd, 2018, 12:02 AM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!

Wow, I'm so sad to miss a possible ollie AND a possible Bengi! I can't do it though... August has turned into a crazy month for me.

Have fun, all. I sincerely hope to make it to the next one!

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!
Old August 2nd, 2018, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyphot View Post
Wow, I'm so sad to miss a possible ollie AND a possible Bengi! I can't do it though... August has turned into a crazy month for me.

Have fun, all. I sincerely hope to make it to the next one!
Sorry to hear about this time hope all works well and hope to see you at the next one! Around December perhaps Mid-December. Stay tuned!

Old August 3rd, 2018, 04:48 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

I'm out I'm afraid. We currently have 23 chicks living in a box in the kitchen and they're staying there until they have a coop to move into. All the rain we've had in the last day or two means that that's well behind schedule and I have to crack on with that.

I'll try again in December.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
I'm out I'm afraid. We currently have 23 chicks living in a box in the kitchen and they're staying there until they have a coop to move into. All the rain we've had in the last day or two means that that's well behind schedule and I have to crack on with that.

I'll try again in December.
Hey all set it has been terrible weather, either rain or extreme heat. I understand, catch you at the next one!

Old August 4th, 2018, 07:28 AM

See whoever of you comes. 1PM today until whenever we finish (Last time was around 4PM) Hope to see you there!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events