Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old October 7th, 2010, 07:34 PM
Let me help you play with yourself!

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroes of 'Scape (RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
One could, I suppose, start a drow warrior, and then race change to undead when it becomes a death knight. It would no longer get drow bonuses, but it would still 'look' like a drow(For thematic purposes more than anything else).
I wasn't originally going to do that, but I'll consider it. According to the D&D Wiki on Death Knights, Drow "occasionally" become Death Knights. I'm not sure if "occasionally" justifies making it a race in my RPG or not but I'll think about it for a while. Otherwise there's no reason to deny Drow the right to become one. Same with Elf.
Old October 8th, 2010, 12:16 AM

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!

Updates, updates, updates... Maybe I should have held off the first release for another week oh well. The main GAME GUIDE and the SPECIAL POWERS lists PDF link has been updated to include all changes so far. I've also expanded the PDF link for the ADDITIONS and ERRATA.

Added to the Game Guide is the FIGURE(HEIGHT) GUIDE that I promised.

I'll highlight some of the biggest changes for you though, but its recommended that you download the PDF to at least take a look, if you're not going to print it out.

There is a Highland Sub Class now under the Warrior and Champion Main Class. Some abilities that were sub class exclusive are available to the Highlanders too.

The Arachnomancer is no longer a School of Magic, but its own Class, with a slight stat change; some abilities from the Wizard Class have been added to the Arachnomancer list.

Lots of new abilities added to the Warrior, Champion, Warlord, Paladin, Archer, and Ranger class.

Undead expansion should be up sometime next week or later. I wanna make sure you can play as Vampires and Werewolves during your Haloween inspired Heroscape Night
Old October 8th, 2010, 09:19 PM

DeathByUtgar Woo who?

thanks... I will wait until sunday to print... just in case of anything else added this weekend

U.S Marines allowing enemies of the U.S a chance to die for their country since 1775.
my modest custom units and terrain
Old October 8th, 2010, 11:16 PM

Just played a game. Eight Heroes! 6 people plus myself as the game master. Two of them had two heroes each (the veterans).

They had
Spoiler Alert!

They were up against
Spoiler Alert!

Here's what happened
Spoiler Alert!

By the end the Heroes were
Spoiler Alert!

Overall Analysis
Spoiler Alert!
Old October 8th, 2010, 11:34 PM

DeathByUtgar Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiyu0707 View Post
Just played a game. Eight Heroes! 6 people plus myself as the game master. Two of them had two heroes each (the veterans).

They had
Spoiler Alert!

They were up against
Spoiler Alert!

Here's what happened
Spoiler Alert!

By the end the Heroes were
Spoiler Alert!

Overall Analysis
Spoiler Alert!

I don't even know that many people who play 'scape!
sounds like an epic game, other than it getting slowed down by leveling mid-game
and on champion it goes to level 5 skills, are you planning on making level 5 skills for every class?

U.S Marines allowing enemies of the U.S a chance to die for their country since 1775.

Last edited by DeathByUtgar; October 9th, 2010 at 12:57 PM.
Old October 9th, 2010, 02:36 PM

Gladitor Woo who?

This sounds fun... I played your other game alot, so I have hight hopes for this one!

I'm the fart in the air conditioning, I'm always there, but usually, you never notice.

~Orson Scott Card~
Old October 9th, 2010, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByUtgar View Post
and on champion it goes to level 5 skills, are you planning on making level 5 skills for every class?
Level 5 skills aren't planned for any class really. Just when I'm working out the balance, some skills are too powerful for only 4 skills points. But I never create a skill intending for it to be Level 5, its always a leveled up version of a lower costed skill (usually a level 2 skill)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladitor View Post
This sounds fun... I played your other game alot, so I have high hopes for this one!
I hope you get a chance to play soon! I'm loving this version a lot more than the old one.
Old October 9th, 2010, 04:52 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If you need help 'upgrading' classic scape units to make them more of a challenge, I actually have a few ideas.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old October 9th, 2010, 05:03 PM

Quote:
If you need help 'upgrading' classic scape units to make them more of a challenge, I actually have a few ideas.
No need to ask for permission to present your ideas. Lay it on me.

Only rule I guess would be is if you make a huge long page of stuff to put it into a spoiler, please.
Old October 9th, 2010, 05:43 PM

DeathByUtgar Woo who?

Quote:
Quote:

Only rule I guess would be is if you make a huge long page of stuff to put it into a spoiler, please.
hey speakin of, can we start putting out our ideas for future abilities, such as for vampire, werewolf, and agents?

Old October 9th, 2010, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByUtgar View Post
Quote:
Quote:

hey speakin of, can we start putting out our ideas for future abilities, such as for vampire, werewolf, and agents?
Of course! When I made the first call to arms for ideas I never said for which expansion. Its already known that by the end I'll have nearly every Race and Class accounted for (sorry Doggin, you didn't make the cut ) so I need abilities for everything!
Old October 9th, 2010, 05:54 PM

DeathByUtgar Woo who?

Found a perfect Army card for this game. just use the points at the bottom for experience points

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions