Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

View Poll Results: How many of each flagbearer are you going to buy
1 123 78.85%
2 14 8.97%
3 4 2.56%
4 0 0%
5+ 15 9.62%
Voters: 156. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old August 11th, 2006, 10:42 PM

Sapper has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
So you really think HS is as expensive as Warhammer? I bet there's about 20,000 guys at GenCon right now that would contradict that.
It is quickly approaching WH level in terms of $$.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

Want to find out what a SAPPER is? Go HERE
Old August 11th, 2006, 11:23 PM
South Florida Wave 8 Grand Champion

Blue Dane is surprisingly tart
Are the flag bearers available at Gen-Con?

Can't find it? Try the Index | Live in Florida? Belated National Heroscape Day in SoFL
South Florida Game Days |
Old August 11th, 2006, 11:24 PM

thehandofzarquon is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapper
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
So you really think HS is as expensive as Warhammer? I bet there's about 20,000 guys at GenCon right now that would contradict that.
It is quickly approaching WH level in terms of $$.
In terms of collecting everything versus getting one army of WH, sure... but you are getting a lot more than one army for Heroscape in that case.

Getting only one army for heroscape is sure of a hell lot cheaper than getting an army for WH. Granted... I'm not sure how many people out there don't buy everything for heroscape, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Dane
Are the flag bearers available at Gen-Con?
The sign next to it said the release date was October.
Old August 11th, 2006, 11:36 PM

jedijon has disabled reputation
I saw 9.95 as the price when I went there today.
Old August 11th, 2006, 11:37 PM

as193009 Woo who?
I was at Gen-Con today and took a look at the back of the flag bearers box throught the display case.

The contents were listed as:
1 Figure
1 cloth bag
1 d20
14 "Valkyrie" dice
1 Army card

The box displayed at Gen-Con didn't have the 14 Valkyrie dice in it so the box looks really sparse.

The note at the top of the back of the box said that the flag bearer said that the flag bearer could attack or defend using the normal game dice or roll the Valkyrie dice to create some sort of special attack or effect. The box didn't say what the special effect would be.

This is from memory since I didn't have a camera with me so hopefully someone can take a picture on Saturday or Sunday.
Old August 11th, 2006, 11:40 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Awesome update as193009! Thanks for that information and welcome to this site.

Old August 11th, 2006, 11:48 PM

Venom has disabled reputation
yeah, great find there as193009!!

Old August 11th, 2006, 11:50 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Perhaps an Admin can add that to page one of this thread?

Old August 11th, 2006, 11:52 PM

geddy lifeson has disabled reputation
Agreed, any new news on the Flag Bearers is welcomed. I am interested in what these Valkyrie dice are??? Anyone have a guess?

You can surrender without a prayer, but never really pray without surrender
You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win without a fight
Old August 11th, 2006, 11:53 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by geddy lifeson
Agreed, any new news on the Flag Bearers is welcomed. I am interested in what these Valkyrie dice are??? Anyone have a guess?
Check the previous 15 pages...:P
Old August 12th, 2006, 12:02 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by as193009
I was at Gen-Con today and took a look at the back of the flag bearers box throught the display case.

1 Figure
1 cloth bag
1 d20
14 "Valkyrie" dice
1 Army card

The box displayed at Gen-Con didn't have the 14 Valkyrie dice in it so the box looks really sparse.

The note at the top of the back of the box said that the flag bearer said that the flag bearer could attack or defend using the normal game dice or roll the Valkyrie dice to create some sort of special attack or effect. The box didn't say what the special effect would be.

This is from memory since I didn't have a camera with me so hopefully someone can take a picture on Saturday or Sunday.
aw man!

i wanted to scoop this. just missed. my sons and i just got back. and yeah, i also bothered to look at the back of the box

you got the contents correct, sir as193009.

my guess is the valkyrie dice and bag are under the cardboard spacer the figure is standing on.

i'll bet the Valkyrie dice (didn't see them) are not six siders. probably eight siders. just a guess...
Old August 12th, 2006, 12:04 AM

thehandofzarquon is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by as193009

1 Figure
1 cloth bag
1 d20
14 "Valkyrie" dice
1 Army card

aw man!

i wanted to scoop this. just missed. my sons and i just got back. and yeah, i also bothered to look at the back of the box

you got the contents correct, sir as193009.

my guess is the valkyrie dice and bag are under the cardboard spacer the figure is standing on.

i'll bet the Valkyrie dice (didn't see them) are not six siders. probably eight siders. just a guess...
Someone mentioned the blank side of a normal game die having a special symbol somewhere in this thread (or was it the wave 6 thread?)
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News