Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old March 8th, 2019, 05:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: SuperHeroScape™: Infinity Gauntlet & Gems!

Was that original Iron Man when Tony is testing weapons for soldiers, before getting kidnapped and subsequently becoming Iron Man or Iron Man 2 when Justin Hammer is putting together the War-Machine suit for Rhodey?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 8th, 2019, 06:17 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Fairly sure that's a Hammer line there.
Fun Infinity Gems - if I'm honest, I like your Mind Gem quite a bit more than the C3G one.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 8th, 2019, 08:51 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Leftbox Nitpick Catch-Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Punisher
This feels like a pretty logical implementation, if you have to roll with the Punishment Marker conceit. I actually don't really love that for him, though, because it feels a little like he's trying to avenge his fallen ally, and that's not quite the right vibe for him. I do like that he wants to run with and against squads more than heroes, though - that feels very appropriate.

Is it intentional that the marker moves around and his target can change before he's followed through on his vengeance?
I am committed to the marker, since we know he officially had one. I'm curious how you'd write a 'punishment' power if this it too 'vengeancy'? As for the marker moving, you're probably right, I should probably re-word it to only move off his card and return to his card when he's dished out the punishment.
I don't really have a better suggestion for anything in that vein, else I'd have mentioned it. I think the thing that feels off to me is that I tend to think of Punisher as pretty unflappable, which the current mechanics don't capture.

Locking the marker down until he dishes out the punishment helps me out a lot, though, narratively.

Quote:
Quote:
Kingpin
Really unconventional take here that I love. Hire a couple assassins, send em out to do your dirty work, emerge as the big bad when the dust settles. Nice. Kingpin's always an interesting one because there isn't really a single way to skin that cat, but I really like this take. I'm sure he'll only get more interesting as your Supers universe builds up around him, too.

Question that I think I know the answer to, but the card doesn't make entirely clear: if the Target gets destroyed and the Contracted figures are keep standing, do they get to keep activating each other, or are they no longer considered Contracted?
Nice catch. I'm not sure what you think the answer is currently, but obviously it should be made clear. The Contract is supposed to end when the Target dies.
Yeah, that's how I thought it was meant to work. The construction of the power definitely suggests it, so spelling it out is a pretty intuitive change.
Old March 9th, 2019, 09:50 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Leftbox Nitpick Catch-Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Was that original Iron Man when Tony is testing weapons for soldiers, before getting kidnapped and subsequently becoming Iron Man or Iron Man 2 when Justin Hammer is putting together the War-Machine suit for Rhodey?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Fairly sure that's a Hammer line there.
Fun Infinity Gems - if I'm honest, I like your Mind Gem quite a bit more than the C3G one.
5,000,000,000,000 each sounds fair. I like what C3G did with "winning initiative" though, that's something that never got used officially.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Locking the marker down until he dishes out the punishment helps me out a lot, though, narratively.
You're probably right that it feels better thematically for him to guarantee punishment gets dealt rather than allowing the opponent to manipulate him.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 31st, 2019, 07:18 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Back into Wave 3 with Hawkeye. Three straightforward powers that basically all exist on other units. He's sort of a mashup up Agent Skahen and Nakita Agents, and costs almost as much as both combined. He can throw a lot of dice a very long way (especially considering anything beyond 5-6 Range is pretty uncommon in SuperHeroScape™).

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 2nd, 2019, 08:35 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: SuperHeroScape™: Hawkeye 3/31

Great job on Hawkeye. Powers match-up very well. I like the art work too. I rebased a figure and it looks just like that.

Last edited by Drewman-chu; April 6th, 2019 at 01:39 PM.
Old April 5th, 2019, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
Great job on Hawkeye. Powers match-up very well. I like the art work too. I rebase a figure and it looks just like that.
Thanks! The one I have is a little different, I think, but very similar (give or take a broken foot).

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 13th, 2019, 01:53 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I’m not commenting on every one of these cause I just don’t have much to add, but I’m reading them all and enjoying them!
Old April 13th, 2019, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I’m not commenting on every one of these cause I just don’t have much to add, but I’m reading them all and enjoying them!
Thanks! That's the best compliment I could ask for. If you do come across anything you feel needs commenting, I'd appreciate that, too. I hope to post more designs soon.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 14th, 2019, 09:23 PM

Relatively simple stuff here. Deep Freeze is like Silver Surfer's OM-removing special attack. It has one less Range but one more Attack than Iceman's normal. If he can get height or other bonuses, he can play things safer from farther away. Or her can try to get around defenses and remove OM's with Deep Freeze. It will need slight rewording to allow the removal of "non-numbered OM's" to play nice with Loki (as does Beast, but that will take time my computer wasn't willing to cooperate and give me just now). Ice Sheet inconveniences enemies that want to get close to him and makes ice bridges for allies. Ice Slide lets him get around his own Ice Sheet - and even over lava! Stats are relatively average, allowing his points to fall on the low side of the spectrum.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 14th, 2019, 09:32 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: SuperHeroScape™: Iceman 4/14

Solid.
Old April 19th, 2019, 09:49 AM

Re: SuperHeroScape™: Iceman 4/14

Our second Telepath (so far). Telekinetic Throw is like Jotun's Throw meets Doom's Planned Trap. It has a lot of reach, but the rolls are a bit more difficult... unless her fellow Telepaths can help, of course! Emma Frost alone can make her successful on 13s. Get a couple more together and you can bring the odds down to 50/50. In exchange for their help, Jean can also protect friendly figures with Psychic Shield. She'd make a pretty good pod with the Krav, I think.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations