Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Old July 9th, 2021, 12:47 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: AotV Books of Index and Status Reports

Welcome, @Captain Stupendous ! You always have much and valuable input, so I look forward to your takes on AotV as a PL.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 10th, 2021, 12:25 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for the kind welcome, @Astroking112 and @NecroBlade ! I still think the AotV project has amazing potential to introduce new players to the game at a far lower price point than any other option, and I'm excited to be contributing to the project as a Pod Lead.
Old September 1st, 2021, 06:52 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Nephda (the fish formerly known as Durnipia) has moved to Editing.
Old September 11th, 2021, 12:00 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Honored Soul-Guides back to Design based on Testing feedback.
Old September 25th, 2021, 03:16 PM

Vlad III has moved to Editing.
Old October 13th, 2021, 07:40 PM

Skyver knows what's in an order marker Skyver knows what's in an order marker

Hi all, I'm back on the forums after an extended hiatus. I'm happy to see progress is still being made on the project! I agree with others in pointing out that it could be an invaluable way to introduce people to Scape at a lower price point than the original master sets.

Looking forward to catching up on progress and being more active in the community!
Old October 14th, 2021, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyver View Post
Hi all, I'm back on the forums after an extended hiatus. I'm happy to see progress is still being made on the project! I agree with others in pointing out that it could be an invaluable way to introduce people to Scape at a lower price point than the original master sets.

Looking forward to catching up on progress and being more active in the community!
Welcome back! We'd love to have you involved with the project, if you're interested in participating.

Right now our main focus is on finishing out some of the units in Testing, so we're not likely to begin a whole new pod of designs until that's done. That said, we welcome feedback even from non-pod members, and every bit helps. If you have any thoughts on the current slate of units, definitely feel free to share them!

Also, I'd be remiss to not mention that we also have an AotV Maps & Scenarios subforum now, where we've been discussing new terrain and glyph rules. There's also some exciting stuff going on there, and it helps to contextualize the Glyph books in this subforum.
Old July 28th, 2022, 10:11 PM

DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby!

Hey guys, me and my boys broke out Hero scape today (first time in about 2 years) and played a few games...I came across the cards we had from this project and thought I'd check in, any specific figures we should test? or just any/all I'll pull updated cards and test this weekend.

do you want mostly 1v1? I've currently got a 4 player FFA map set up.

DocBlizz is Otonashi...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old November 20th, 2022, 07:18 PM

Honored Soul-Guides to Public Feedback after a redesign. If anyone has thoughts on their new direction, we'd love to hear them.
Old November 20th, 2022, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlizz View Post
Hey guys, me and my boys broke out Hero scape today (first time in about 2 years) and played a few games...I came across the cards we had from this project and thought I'd check in, any specific figures we should test? or just any/all I'll pull updated cards and test this weekend.

do you want mostly 1v1? I've currently got a 4 player FFA map set up.
Sorry to have missed this post earlier. I hope that your family had some great games. If you ever want to run some testing games in the future, we are specifically looking for games with Ozuul with 3 or more players, but any reports are always useful!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs