Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old April 12th, 2011, 03:14 AM

Tokah Phatee Woo who?
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Just completed a good trade with Tai-Pan...
Old April 12th, 2011, 07:48 PM

JessTheBoyWonder is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Just got my pieces from Winonavampire. He is a great trader, would do it again in a heartbeat.
Old April 13th, 2011, 12:34 PM

Spectre007 Woo who?

Everything is sold!!

Last edited by Spectre007; April 16th, 2011 at 09:25 PM. Reason: All items Sold
Old April 13th, 2011, 02:31 PM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessTheBoyWonder View Post
Just got my pieces from Winonavampire. He is a great trader, would do it again in a heartbeat.
Agreed. JessTheBoy wonder was also a wonderful person to deal with. Very quick negotiations and transaction!

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Q9...

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.
Old April 13th, 2011, 05:38 PM

wilabill1 is surprisingly tart

Hi guys,

Have:

CASH
almost all ROTV figures

Need:

Cards for:

All Orm's return figures
Roman Legionaires
Roman archer
Grut archers
Blade gruts
Gorillinators
Marrden hounds - *pending*

Also need single figures to finish partial squads:

1 marrden hound
1 arrow grut
1 airborne elite
1 izumi samurai

I would also be interested in selling ROTV figures and cards and/or the Orm's return figures to anyone. Good for customs and repaints

Thanks

W.B.

Buylist + good traders

Updated 3/19/2018

Last edited by wilabill1; April 16th, 2011 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Updated list
Old April 14th, 2011, 01:37 AM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have made molds to make recasts of my custom General Utgar and Aquilla figures.

If you are interested send me a pm.

Each figure is $12 painted +shipping, or $8 unpainted + shipping.
Pics of Utgar, his card.
Pics and card of Aquilla.

I can also make recasts of my custom Roman Archer for $4 painted + shipping, or $3 unpainted +shipping.

I also have made some custom terrain pieces that I sell as a pack for $15+ shipping, however if you wanted more of certain pieces I would be willing to make a custom order for you.

*Please note that the recasts are not perfect replicas and may contain small bubbles here or there, but that I will provide you with the greatest possible quality figures or terrain that I can.

Last edited by qt.bangerang; April 17th, 2011 at 11:31 PM.
Old April 14th, 2011, 02:04 AM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by qt.bangerang View Post
I have made molds to make recasts of my custom General Utgar and Aquilla figures.

If you are interested send me a pm.

Each figure is $12 painted +shipping, or $8 unpainted + shipping.
Pics of Utgar, his card.
Pics and card of Aquilla.

I can also make recasts of my custom Roman Archer for $4 painted + shipping, or $3 unpainted +shipping.

I also have made some custom terrain pieces that I sell as a pack for $19.99 + shipping, however if you wanted more of certain pieces I would be willing to make a custom order for you.

*Please note that the recasts are not perfect replicas and may contain small bubbles here or there, but that I will provide you with the greatest possible quality figures or terrain that I can.
Those are awesome figures, I'll definitely consider buying the Utgar. (I don't even know if I want the card (no offense ) I just prefer defining Utgar's abilities in a different way, one in which he'd be too strong for normal play . I'd probably take his figure and place it a glass box for show.

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old April 14th, 2011, 07:40 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looking for Aubriens and Templar. Willing to offer pretty much anything from my list. Make an offer.
Old April 14th, 2011, 02:46 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

I've just found out that I've received my security clearance and will be working overseas for the next 2 years. It's going to be tough but it's the best thing for our family at this point in time - my wife and children will be moving back to Madison, Wi. to be by her parents for support and such. I'm really going to miss them!

Anyway, to that end, I'm having a small auction over at BoardGameGeek.com (BGG) to raise traveling $$ since we're basically broke right now and I need money when I get to my new job (in the Middle East).

Please consider checking it out.

The reason I've posted this here is that the auction includes a pretty decent deal on a small HS collection.

Link here: http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/66...49#item1646649

Please read the rules in the first Header post. It's a 24-hour auction and ends tomorrow night (Fri) around 9pm. I require immediately payment by Friday night or Saturday morning at the latest via PAYPAL only as I'm flying out sometime between this Sunday and next Tuesday.

Thank you all.

Last edited by Wytefang; April 14th, 2011 at 03:52 PM.
Old April 14th, 2011, 08:08 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Dang! Just about everything was gone already. Good luck overseas Wytefang. (Take some sunscreen!)

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old April 15th, 2011, 05:37 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Updated my haves and wants...

Have:
Heroes of Fallcrest D3 NIB: Siege, Eltahale, Moltenclaw, Evar Scarcarver
Heroes of Khorvaire D2 NIB: Rhogar, Shurrak, Kurrok, Mika, Heirloom
(I'll part out either of the two heroes sets if you want particular figures.)

Theracus x1
Ulginesh x1
Snipers x 2
Wolves of Badru x1
Krav Maga agents x1
PayPal

Wants:
MacDirk warriors x1
Capuan Gladiators x1
Knights of Weston x1
Microcorp Agents x1
Einar Imperium x1
Zombies x1
Zetacron
Any Thaelenk Tundra terrain- mountains, etc.

Since I'm a late-comer to HS, you can see that my "haves" are pretty low on the desirable units. So PayPal is pretty much my only real "have"!

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday

Last edited by i_r_beej; April 18th, 2011 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Updated "have's" list
Old April 15th, 2011, 06:02 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Just spent $300 on craigslist which cut my wants in half but also left me with more duplicates. Looking to complete my collection or at least recover my cost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Willing to Trade or pay. I will take shipping into consideration to see what is worth my while. Want is in order of what I want to trade, have in order of release. Will take new or opened in good condition. If my haves are not listed as NIB, they are opened, some marked w/ initials on bottom, but in good condition.

Rare in BOLD I highly prefer to trade or else charge close to eBay prices for (so I can buy my wants on eBay). Make an offer for $ if you wish though.

Others trade preferred but will sell for best offer at a low minimum price of Auggie's buy prices, which is still cheaper than anyone sells online. Do NOT ask, "How much for..." - Make an offer and PM it to me. If you want to offer low but say "if someone offers you more let me know" feel free and I will offer counter-offers, as I would rather have more people make offers and it never hurts to ask to pay the minimum of Auggie's price for non-bolded items as long as you know you might be "outbid".

Have: (See note above for what BOLD items mean)
  • Money (Paypal, Google, Check in mail)
  • Order new stuff online and have it shipped to you.
  • Origins Promotions: Axis & Allies 1939-1945 Starter, 1940-1934 North Africa Map Guide
  • Crossbow & Catapults
  • Fortress of the Archkyrie * 3
  • Marvel - whole set
  • Marvel - no terrain but: All figures, glyphs, markers, dice
  • RotV - whole Set (V2 dice & water)
  • RotV - extra figs: Agent Carr, Grimnak, Krav Maga Agent, Marro Warriors x 3, Mimring x 2, Ne-Gok-Sa, Sgt. Drake Alexander, Syvarris
  • SotM - whole Set
  • SotM - no terrain but: All figures, glyphs, markers, dice + 1 extra squad Nagrubs
  • 1: Mallidon's Prophecy: Arrow Gruts x 2, Venoc Vipers x 4, Omnicron Snipers x 2, Kelda the Kyrie Warrior, Taelord The Kyrie Warrior, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Tornak
  • 2: Utgar's Rage: Knights Of Weston (Painted), Swog Rider x 3, Minions of Utgar, Krug, Sir Denrick, Sir Gilbert custom mod from KoW
    Spoiler Alert!
  • 2.5: Orm's Return (2 Heroes of Laur NIB): Brunak x 4, Charos x 3, Deathwalker 8000 x 4, Dund x 4, Su-Bak-Nax 4
  • 2.5: Road To The Forgotten Forest (no terrain): Dumutef Guard x1
  • 3: Jandar's Oath: Gorillinators x 2, Shaolin Monks, Marrden Hounds, Alastair MacDirk
  • 4: Zanafor's Discovery: Armoc Vipers, Sudema, James Murphy, Deadeye Dan, Guilty McCreech, Tagawa Samurai
  • 4.5: Raknar's Vision: Braxas, Nlfheim, Major Q9, Thearcus, Jotun x 2 (1 missing card)
  • 5: Thora's Vengeance: Deathreavers x 3, DeathStalkers, Nakita Agents, Spartacus, Crixus, Retairus, Kozuke Samurai x 2, Ninjas Of The Northern Wind x 2
  • 6: Dawn Of Darkness: Edgrim, Empress Kiova x2, Runa x 2, Kee-Mo-Shi, Zombies Of Morindan x 2 (+ 2 Zombies), Einar Imperium
  • 6.5: Crest of the Valkyrie: Acolarh (w/ Ullar Dice & Bag), Sir Gilbert (w/ Jandar Dice & bag)
  • 7: Fields of Valor (Vampire & Fiends NIB): Rechets of Bogdan, Iskra Esenwein, Isamu
  • 8: Defenders of Kinsland: (2 Soldiers and Wolves NIB) 10th Regiment of Foot x2, Wolves of Badru x3, Grok Riders x3 (2NIB) + 1 extra fig, Kato Katsuro, Moriko, Ulginesh
  • 9: Blackmoon's Seige: Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior, Kumiko, Migol Ironwill, Tul-Bak-Ra
  • 10: Valkrill's Gambit: Elite Onyx Vipers, Granite Guardians, Nerak The Glacian Swog Rider x 2
  • 11: Champions of FR: Fen Hydra
  • 12: Warriors of Eberron: (Veterans of the Last War NIB) Werewolf Lord x2, Mind Flyer Mastermind x2, Warforged Soldiers x1
  • 13: Moltenclaw's Invasion (2 Heroes of Fallcrest & 2 Icewind Scourge NIB) + extra Master of the Hunt & Frost Giant of Morh

Want: (In order of what I want)
  • 4: Zanafor's Discovery Morsbane
  • 4: Zanafor's Discovery Aubrien Archers x 3
  • 4: Zanafor's Discovery Gladiatrons x 3
  • 4: Zanafor's Discovery Sacred Band x 2
  • 7: Fields of Valor Templar Cavalry
  • 7: Fields of Valor Ashigaru Harquebus x 2
  • 7: Fields of Valor Ashigaru Yari x 2
  • 7.5: The Master's Arrival Master Win Chiu Woo (or painted monk of exact sculpt)
  • 8.5: Aquillas Alliance Gurei-Oni x 1
  • 8.5: Aquillas Alliance Sujoah x 1
  • 8.5: Aquillas Alliance Wo-Sa-Ga x 1
  • 8.5: Aquillas Alliance Zelrig x 1
  • 8.5: Aquillas Alliance Zetacron x 1
  • 8.5: Ticalla's Jungle: Fyorlag Spiders & Jungle Terrain (I will even take custom recreations)
  • 9: Blackmoon's Seige Capuan Guards
  • 9: Blackmoon's Seige Marro Dividers x 2
  • C3G Figures
    Spoiler Alert!
Low Priority Items (I will only take in trade that includes items above as I can get cheap on auggie's if i want)
  • M1: Rise of the Valkyrie Thorgrim the Viking Champion (I lost mine - don't need card)
  • D0: Battle for the Underdark Deepwyrm Drow x 2
  • D0: Battle for the Underdark Pelloth x 1
  • D0: Battle for the Underdark Tandros Kreel x 1
  • 11: Champions of FR: Estriva
  • 11: Champions of FR: Drow Chainfighter x 2
  • 12: Warriors of Eberron: Ogre Warhulk
  • Money for non-bolded items, but I will give better value in trade than $.

Past Good Trades with scapemage921, Frylock, Paronychodon, Pilgrim, robbdaman, Hilo-scaper, LUCKE13, killercactus, Raudulfr Shieldcrusher, Fedex worker, saintBYgrace, J4Jandar, Uchiha Blood, TheSparkleInYourWater
Bad trade with (completely burned by) Skater_12, (Missing Items with) Melwing17

Last edited by lefton4ya; April 21st, 2011 at 01:12 PM.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online