Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old October 17th, 2007, 10:12 PM

link10020 has disabled reputation
well back from my trip

I was supposed to have eye surgery to fix my lazy eye. guess what?

we get there and the hotel has 101 rooms and 26 parking spaced. guess what it`s booked.

then we go to the miq maq mall (and thay have TRU!) So i pick out 2 VW 1 FOTA and 2 packs of zombies. missing debit card. (OF all the rotton luck) At least mum loaned me the money for the VW (nearest TRU from my house is 5 hour drive so it`s a rare occasion)

then we get there and I`m told today is not the day of the surgery, todayy is a pre-consultation (nothing in the notification letter stated this)
so after the inital examination we go to lunch and then head back to the waiting room. at some point the same doc as gave me another quick eye test she forgot to do. and then we waited 2 HOURS in the waiting room. Nothing to do! so some intern comes in and calls my name and performs the same eye tests. so when he is done he leaves us in the exam room saying the docter (the one I actually came to see) would be in shortly. so we waited some more.

Half an hour later? the intern. wanted to put drops in my eye for another test and then told us to wait in the waiting area for a few minutes. half an hour later he calls us back and performs another test himself and then in comes the man i came there to see (thanks for blessing us with your pressence oh mighty one </sarcasm>) and does his own tests and decieded that i need glasses. I have been in glasses since i was 2 then 2 years ago I`m told i no longer need them and the next step is surgery. now according to canadian law i can refuse any treatment i do not want, so i will refuse to wear them. my parents want me to wear them while driving at least but i am not going to wear glasses again until i turn at LEAST 50. just 31 years to go!

As you can tell I`m a little tick off. (wait 2 years for a five hour trip to take a step backwards in my occular health)

thanks for letting me let off steam.

End rant

No gruts? no glory!

- 10 to life for chicken abuse!!!

http://heroscapers.com/community/vie...er=asc&start=0
Old October 17th, 2007, 10:13 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
you get surgery in a 101 room hotel?
Old October 17th, 2007, 10:32 PM

woops posted in frustration.

well the hotel was accross from the hospital were i would have got the surgery but that no good surgeon took the easy route and stuck me with glasses that i`m not going to wear.

No gruts? no glory!

Old October 17th, 2007, 10:40 PM

TOG knows what's in an order marker TOG knows what's in an order marker
Isn't national health care wonderful? My daughter had surgery for the same thing when she was about 6. Glasses were not an solution, fixing the problem with surgery was the only answer.

The longer they don't do anything, the more problems you may have. My daughter would tilt and turn her head, as her brain tried to compensate for the misalignment by depending on the good eye. Your parents may not notice this, as they see you everyday, a good eye doctor will notice it as soon as they see you.
Old October 17th, 2007, 10:45 PM

yup it was the end of the day when he saw me.
I have a messed up eye because one person wanted to get home to supper.
(who cares about this guy! I`m supposed to be done for the day. just stickem with some glasses so i can get out of here.)

That`s one small step for man, one giant leep BACKWARDS for me!

I hate hospitals.

No gruts? no glory!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General