Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old December 31st, 2009, 06:42 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!
DnD Master Set Full Rulebook LINK FIXED

After an hour of scanning I finished the scanning all the DnD Master Set rulebook.
Full Rule Book Download

Images of the DnD Master Set

Edit: I fixed the link.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.

Last edited by nicktheant; December 31st, 2009 at 08:05 PM.
Old December 31st, 2009, 07:00 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: DnD Master Set Full Rulebook

First response! Cool beans, I have been waiting for this.
Old December 31st, 2009, 07:05 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I really like the scenarios. They all look really awesome. It's also nice that a basic game was included, to teach newbies how to play.
Old December 31st, 2009, 07:18 PM

pjnormandin knows what's in an order marker pjnormandin knows what's in an order marker

I can't see it.
Old December 31st, 2009, 07:18 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Error...file download max limit reached.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old December 31st, 2009, 07:26 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Yep, download limit has been reached on Rapidshare. A site supporter could upload it to Herosapers.com.
Old December 31st, 2009, 07:27 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey Hahn or Retlaw, I could email it to one of you guys and you could upload it.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old December 31st, 2009, 07:28 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

My brother (Mr. Migraine) tried to upload it. It just loads and loads and loads, nothing happens.

Im uploading it to a website with no download limit right now; it should be up in about 10 minutes.

If we are still having problems, I could email it to a site supporter and maybe they can put it up.

Old December 31st, 2009, 07:29 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thank you guys for going through the work of getting all this stuff posted, by the way.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old December 31st, 2009, 07:32 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktheant View Post
My brother (Mr. Migraine) tried to upload it. It just loads and loads and loads, nothing happens.

Im uploading it to a website with no download limit right now; it should be up in about 10 minutes.

If we are still having problems, I could email it to a site supporter and maybe they can put it up.
Thank you very much, I'm anxious to see it!!

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old December 31st, 2009, 07:33 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

I sent a PM with my e-mail. He can send it to me if the other options don't work.
Old December 31st, 2009, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
I sent a PM with my e-mail. He can send it to me if the other options don't work.
I did both, If You're able to upload it(My brother wasn't able to) than I'll use your upload.

If you can't upload it, I found another website that I'm trying.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's