Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old April 23rd, 2011, 07:27 PM

ladidadi.davis Woo who?
Viking Champions on the Horizon

Val fought alongside his friends such as Finn and Thorgrim as well as his brother, Neil, in the Northern lands of Earth. Val is a peaceful and spiritual man who would often preach about the power of spirits to his comrades. Despite the differences in beliefs between him and his brother, the two are incredibly close and respect each other immensely. Now on Valhalla, Val has been granted the abilities to command spirits to aid him in combat.

Val the Viking Champion
Jandar, Human, Unique Hero, Champion, Valiant, Medium 5
6 Life, 4 Move, 1 Range, 3 Attack, 4 Defense, 100 Points

Spirit Strike Special Attack: 1 Range, 1+ Attack
When rolling attack dice for Spirit Strike Special Attack, add an extra attack die for every Warrior Spirit effecting Val the Viking Champion. An opponent rolling defense die against Spirit Strike always rolls one less die.
Spirit Transgression:
When Val the Viking Champion is destroyed, you may place any one figure used for Warrior Spirit ability and place it on any unique Army Card.

Neil was always different than his superstitious comrades and brother. He would always sit out of the fireside preaching of his brother. He by no means meant it as a means of disrespect; in fact he admired the strength of his fellow Vikings’ faith in something so intangible. Mildly afraid of thoughts of the afterlife, Neil cherished the friendships of his comrades and was held in high respect for his warm personality. On the other hand of his post-death fears, he has trained himself well in combat as to be better than his enemies. However the spirits have faith in Neil.

Neil the Viking Champion
Jandar, Human, Unique Hero, Champion, Valiant, Medium 5
4 Life, 6 Move, 3 Attack, 4 Defense, 120 Points
Agnostic Beliefs:
Warrior Spirits cannot be used on Neil the Viking Champion.
Aggressive Spear Wielding:
When an opponent rolls defense dice against an attack from Neil the Viking Champion, they roll one less defense die for every two levels of elevation they are lower than Neil.
Warrior’s Protection Spirit:
When Neil the Viking Champion is destroyed, you may place his figure on any unique hero Army Card. Once per game, when that hero would receive enough wounds to destroy them, you can remove Neil’s figure from their card to ignore any wounds from the attack. Then place wounds on the hero’s army card until they have only one hit point left.

I like human champions, especially the viking ones. Now that I have a second set of RotV figures, I was thinking about taking the two interesting looking Tarns and repainting them to become these guys. I don't know when I'll get around to it, but I'm hoping this is an upcoming project. Anyway, how are these as far as balanced?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards