Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 22nd, 2010, 11:34 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Green Lantern Hal Jordan - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
OK, Hulk-level then.

I'd suggest taking Move off of the Battery power and upping his move to 7. Also specify that the green marker needs to be taken off before rolling defense dice. Other than that, it looks good to go but I suggest some full army playtests as I worry that the Battery can be nerfed too quickly by some strong multiple attacks.
If you're rolling defense dice, you're not ignoring the attack. It's based on the same wording as Spider-Man.
There will certainly be full army playtests (six in fact) before this card is finalized.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 22nd, 2010, 11:34 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Very very nice, Bats. I really don't have much to add. It's simple and thematic. Great work, sir.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 11:36 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Very very nice, Bats. I really don't have much to add. It's simple and thematic. Great work, sir.
Thanks! I really think it's the best card I've worked on, for what it's worth. It helps that Griff was really excited about it and the two of us have already playtested the crap out of it.
Honestly, for me at least, I think the final cost just needs to be determined. If others feel that way as well, I think we can move him to the playtesting phase pretty quickly here.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 22nd, 2010, 12:50 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Everything looks good to me about this guy and if it was just me playing it, I'd give it a right now. I do play with a few... hmm... math-challenged(?) folks who have a tough enough time calculating out road and glyph bonuses.

Would simplifying Green Lantern Battery to attack and defense, while raising his movement and range to higher static numbers, be a good compromise? Having to figure his move, range, and attack numbers correctly on and during each of his turns seems like a lot of calculations.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 01:19 PM

I find that once you get to the point where he's losing markers, he's usually in melee anyway, and isn't doing a lot of movement or ranged attacks at that point. I also like that, as his battery gets drained, he's increasingly forced into the fight (both due to a lower range and due to not having the ability to run as quickly).

Old March 22nd, 2010, 01:37 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Plus, when playing with him, it is actually pretty easy to figure his stats. Just read the number of his stat, then add the number of markers on his card. It is more streamlined than it reads really.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 01:39 PM

I think, if anything, having it added to some stats and not others, might make it more confusing ...

Old March 22nd, 2010, 01:43 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I think, if anything, having it added to some stats and not others, might make it more confusing ...
Yeah, that too.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 01:44 PM

I'm going to wait a bit to see if anyone else wants to chime in, but so far it seems most people are happy with the status quo (heroes and sidekicks in particular). Is that so?

Old March 22nd, 2010, 01:45 PM

I wonder how long we need to wait before Spidey comments on it. I am pretty much ready to move this one to Playtesting.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 01:47 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I wonder how long we need to wait before Spidey comments on it. I am pretty much ready to move this one to Playtesting.
I think we should at least give it 48 or so hours. This will give slow pokes like Matt a chance to see it and also give it a chance to sink in for some of us that are seeing it for the first time.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 01:48 PM

Well, I'd like to hear from Necroblade as well and wouldn't mind giving Mr. Helm more of a chance to chime in ... but we've heard from GreyOwl, Hahma, me, Griffin, Whitestuff, A3n, Balantai, Velenne, Sir G, Adam Souza, and Quozl so far, right?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library