Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old June 10th, 2017, 05:52 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

I'll put the answers on the NYCG4 thread, since its too easy to accidentally view a spoilers post by accident!

See here:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...06#post2152606

Last edited by chas; June 10th, 2017 at 06:10 PM.
Old June 12th, 2017, 12:13 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wonder Woman was okay. Certainly better than other DC movies we've had in the last few years. The ending devolved into compete schlock though, and the moral message seemed rather confused with itself. But I'll take what I can get just from seeing color and a superhero being heroic from one of these movies.

Not great but certainly a step in the right direction for DC. Only 487 more steps in the right direction to go and we'll be back to Dark Knight levels of quality again.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old June 14th, 2017, 11:41 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

As an old Corto Maltese fan, I've just discovered that there is a lot of animation on his available on youtube--a TV series and a whole bunch of movies, made fairly recently. The first one I watched was very good. If you don't know the name, check wikipedia. I had some interesting adventures regarding him in Venice, many years ago.

And what was the name of that South American nation Vicki Vale had just returned from in the first Michael Keaton movie?
Old July 3rd, 2017, 08:21 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Watched Life last night. It was ok.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 3rd, 2017, 11:46 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Based on the board game?
Old July 3rd, 2017, 10:22 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Based on the board game?
Pretty close ....

Tonight we watched Passengers with Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence. I liked that one better.

Old July 4th, 2017, 04:34 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Based on the board game?
Pretty close ....

Tonight we watched Passengers with Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence. I liked that one better.
I liked passengers. It was way better and different than I thought it be.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 4th, 2017, 10:08 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Based on the board game?
Pretty close ....

I agree TREX!

Tonight my daughters wanted to watch The Conjuring. That was a good scary movie.

Old July 5th, 2017, 12:44 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I just finished watching Meet John Doe. Wow, what an interesting movie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 5th, 2017, 09:08 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Based on the board game?
Pretty close ....

I had the same impression of Passengers. I also was finally able to see why Jennifer Lawrence is thought of as a good actress. I watched that days after seeing Silver Linings Playbook and the range she showed between those two movies was great.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 6th, 2017, 10:08 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just saw spider-man with my son. I'm on my phone so I'll keep it short...it was really good. Tied very tightly to the MCU.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 7th, 2017, 02:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I saw Spider-Man: Homecoming last night too, it was very entertaining. Two thumbs up! Don't want to spoil any of the good stuff for people planning on seeing it tonight so I'll leave my praise of the film fairly vague. I will comment on the greater MCU though. Really impressed with how Marvel has slowly developed the wider world over time. The creation of Vulture/Shocker/Fixer as a new era of lower level villains as a response to the rise of superheroes & vigilantes fits in so nicely.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies