Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old August 17th, 2012, 01:12 AM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Started working at Gamestop this week. Picked up Forza 4, NCAA 12, Darksiders 2, and GTA IV with Liberty Cities. Unfortunately I am an Assistant Manager at Gamestop and Finish Line, I am going to school full-time, and getting married in 3 weeks, so the game I am currently playing is no game at all...

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old August 17th, 2012, 08:59 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumline3469 View Post
Started working at Gamestop this week. Picked up Forza 4, NCAA 12, Darksiders 2, and GTA IV with Liberty Cities. Unfortunately I am an Assistant Manager at Gamestop and Finish Line, I am going to school full-time, and getting married in 3 weeks, so the game I am currently playing is no game at all...
Congratulations on the marriage and the new job!

I'm still playing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD. I've always loved skateboarding games and this one if just as great as the others I have played. It has tons of replayability outside of Free Skate, because there are different modes to try to beat scores and times in as well as all of the goals in every level to o with each character. Definitely worth my $15.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 17th, 2012, 11:44 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Congrats on getting married, but I've read articles that Gamestop is one of the worst companies to be employed at based on numerous factors. Hopefully the place you're working at will be different.
Old August 17th, 2012, 11:50 AM

MegaBunnySuicide Woo who?

Last weekend I found and old NES at a garage sale and bought it for $10 with 2 controllers and a zapper. This thing invokes a lot of nostalgia in me, even though it is older than me I have an older brother who loved gaming as much as me I don't remember a time before we had a NES. So I took it in to see if it worked, didn't; they said it would cost $45 to repair; I said screw that, and looked online. Replaced the 72-pin connector for $8 and now it works perfectly. But I did find out Duck Hunt is incompatible with modern TVs because of how the zapper gun works .
Old August 17th, 2012, 12:56 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaBunnySuicide View Post
But I did find out Duck Hunt is incompatible with modern TVs because of how the zapper gun works .
What?! Noooooooooooo!

Well actually, I have a pretty old tv, so it might still work. I should get the nes from my brother and test... Hmm....
Old August 17th, 2012, 02:43 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Hero Academy, PAYDAY: The Heist, and TF 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
But I did find out Duck Hunt is incompatible with modern TVs because of how the zapper gun works .
What?! Noooooooooooo!

Well actually, I have a pretty old tv, so it might still work. I should get the nes from my brother and test... Hmm....
It has to be a TV with a glass screen.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old August 17th, 2012, 04:44 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
Quote:
Quote:
What?! Noooooooooooo!

That's dumb! I like that game. I suppose old glass-screen TVs wouldn't be too expensive, especially used.

And anyway, I always cheat on that game by going right up to the screen.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old August 17th, 2012, 05:08 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

New tv's don't have glass screens? That's how much I care about tv technology.
Old August 17th, 2012, 05:41 PM

MegaBunnySuicide Woo who?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What?! Noooooooooooo!

What I'd read was that there was a delay in the timing, because newer TVs up-convert the video quality, and that the boxes displayed around the ducks were off. The boxes around the ducks were white and briefly flash whenever you fire the zapper and that was how it determined which, if any, duck you hit.
Old August 17th, 2012, 10:09 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine. Well, it has me playing TF2 again, and that is a wonder in itself. Enjoying the ridiculous possibilities the system has in conjunction with TF2's vast weapon selection.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old August 17th, 2012, 11:34 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What?! Noooooooooooo!

That's dumb! I like that game. I suppose old glass-screen TVs wouldn't be too expensive, especially used.

And anyway, I always cheat on that game by going right up to the screen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3tBk...eature=related

You could probably get one from a thrift store for cheap. Make sure you don't purchase from the Salvation Army though, they don't hire gay people.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep

Last edited by ParaGoomba Slayer; August 18th, 2012 at 12:02 AM.
Old August 18th, 2012, 08:31 AM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Quote:
Congrats on getting married, but I've read articles that Gamestop is one of the worst companies to be employed at based on numerous factors. Hopefully the place you're working at will be different.
It wouldn't be as fun as you'd think at an associate level. As an Assistant Manager, at least in my district, they take pretty good care of me. My pay is competitive. I started as a Senior Game Advisor and was moved to AM within a month. They seem genuinely excited to have me and have jumped through hurdles to get me there (such as time off for the wedding and school) PTO accrual is higher than it is at Finish Line, plus they offer pretty good Tuition Reimbursement so I am not paying very much for school. Overall, when I compare my two jobs, I am much more thrilled with Gamestop. It isn't as glorious as everyone thinks, but, at least in my district, it isn't this corporate powerhouse who will do anything to milk another dollar out of anyone. Gamestop's always treated me pretty well as a customer, and so far, they've treated me better than any other job I've had as an employee. I'm pretty satisfied with them.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games