Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old March 17th, 2019, 11:08 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

I have been playing a lot of Dungeon Defenders with my son lately. I happened to notice that the original creators of that game have got the rights to the series back and are kick-starting a new game, Dungeon Defenders Awakened. Last I looked you could still get the original Dungeon Defenders, with all DLC, if you back at the $17 level.

If you don't know Dungeon Defenders, it is a tower defense game with RPG elements. It is co op for 1-4 players, with some higher level maps available for 6 and even 8 players. I like it quite a bit: I have already beat the main campaign once before. It is quite addictive.

Your custom probably has too much Defense.

--

A Child of the Risen Lord
--
Oklahoma HS Events - Colorado HS Events
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Maps Customs Trades
Old March 17th, 2019, 09:23 PM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I have been playing a lot of Dungeon Defenders with my son lately. I happened to notice that the original creators of that game have got the rights to the series back and are kick-starting a new game, Dungeon Defenders Awakened. Last I looked you could still get the original Dungeon Defenders, with all DLC, if you back at the $17 level.

If you don't know Dungeon Defenders, it is a tower defense game with RPG elements. It is co op for 1-4 players, with some higher level maps available for 6 and even 8 players. I like it quite a bit: I have already beat the main campaign once before. It is quite addictive.
I played the heck out of the original on PS3 with my brothers until they discontinued the server it was played on. Loads of fun.
Old March 17th, 2019, 10:52 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I played the heck out of the original on PS3 with my brothers until they discontinued the server it was played on. Loads of fun.
The new one will be cross-platform; PC, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, another PlayStation platform (just looking at the logos).

Your custom probably has too much Defense.

--

A Child of the Risen Lord
--
Oklahoma HS Events - Colorado HS Events
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Maps Customs Trades

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games