Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 11th, 2022, 02:26 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Cammy - Initial Playtesting

We could up her attack to 5, though that may put her in an area above the other SF stuff, if that's a concern?
Old June 11th, 2022, 02:28 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

As an Agent does she never wield a gun? A ranged attack, despite being a mediocre attack of 3 or 4 would differentiate it at least a little.
Old June 11th, 2022, 02:37 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

There's comic covers of her wielding guns, SF5 she has a gun holster on her leg, and there's an arcade shooter from 2000 called Cannon Spike where she uses one. Seems like a thing she's rarely used. I can have a search through her comics to see if she's used one in there. Doesn't seem very key to her character.

EDIT: to clarify, I wouldn't be against it, but it'd feel odd as she's never pulled one out in a Street Fighter. She's well known for being a high mobility character without ranged attacks.
Old June 11th, 2022, 02:51 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sounds like one of those areas where she could do it, but she usually doesn't do it, in which case it wouldn't really *feel* like the character if it were a big part of her toolkit.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 11th, 2022, 02:53 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Just feel like a range of 5 attack of 3 would differential the normal attack from the special enough to make it useful, but not familiar with the character to say if she should or should not have it.
Old June 11th, 2022, 02:59 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For sure. Like viewing the card from a purely mechanical perspective I think that's the right call. But if it loses the "feel" of the character, probably not the best path.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 11th, 2022, 03:00 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I'd be interested in if she uses one in the comics and such. Cause if she does with some frequency I'd be down.

I think we want to make sure we rep the characters and not just like game mechanics when we do Street Fighter, MK, etc.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 11th, 2022, 03:02 PM

That's very valid.

Old June 11th, 2022, 04:01 PM

So from quickly scouring some SF comics, I've found 4 instances where she has a gun. These are all very brief moments, and she appears for the majority of these comic runs and pulls a gun out on these occasions only. The rest she's purely brawling.

Street Fighter II Issue 1, where she's having flashbacks to herself as Killer Bee.
Spoiler Alert!

Street Fighter II Turbo Issue 2, where she uses someone else's in self defense in a training simulation when M.Bison has taken control of her again.
Spoiler Alert!

Street Fighter Legends: Cammy Issue 4, where she enters a Shadaloo lab with Delta Blue. She's got one and in the next couple of pages is seen aiming it, but then starts brawling and never uses it.
Spoiler Alert!

There's also this one that's on the SF wiki, but I'm not sure what one this is from. Again though, it's when she's Killer Bee. Next panel has her killing the guy it's aimed at.
Spoiler Alert!

Several comic covers depict her using guns, but whether they're considered canon is up to speculation. Can't find anything of her using them outside of comics other than in Cannon Spike which is a weird futuristic Capcom crossover game where she has roller skates too. Only concept art she has with them is from Cannon Spike too, which to me seems like it's not a big part of her character. You can argue it's because the whole setting has people brawling, but then everyone also has superhuman powers and some others use grenades and stuff.

I'm torn on it as it's something she has done, but no more in frequency than multiple other characters who have used guns but don't have that incorporated into their designs. Having her as a pure melee Agent might make her feel a bit more unique among other agents too.
Old June 11th, 2022, 04:34 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think keeping her closer to her game representation is important too.
Old June 11th, 2022, 04:42 PM
Tickle Pickle

This is a comic book group not a video game group though. Seems like a range is justified though.
Old June 11th, 2022, 05:07 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I agree. I think her core video game aspect is covered in her powers.
I would at least try Range 5 and Attack 3 as tickle suggested if we feel it is comics justified.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library