Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old April 6th, 2022, 05:38 PM
The Silent Cartographer

GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness
New map: Barrenfrost / Barrendome. 1 DD + 1 MH + 1 TT / 1 MS + 1 DD + 1 TT
Glyphs: Stealth Leap (from Shaolin Monks), Ulaniva

Barrentop was one of the maps used for OHS S46. It may not be ideal for Heat of Battle games, but nobody has declared it the worst map ever for standard games (yet), so I have uploaded some standalone build instructions for anyone interested.

As I did with Underwood / Sunnywood, I have included two sets of instructions - one using Marvel, and one using RotV. I'm not a huge fan of large elevated ice expanses, but I decided that looked better than the alternatives (exposed concrete or grass) on the Marvel version.

EDIT 04-14-22: The PDF file has been updated - these maps no longer completely match Barrentop. Edge ice added, and a few other tiles rearranged.

Last edited by GameBear; April 14th, 2022 at 07:57 PM.
Old April 8th, 2022, 11:32 AM
The Silent Cartographer

GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness
New map: X-Woods. 2 MS + 2 FF
Glyphs: 2 random glyphs, 2 random treasures (power-side up)

My first (and likely only) team map! The novelty here is in the start zones - the left teammate gets the 3 best spaces on the right, and the right teammate gets the 3 best spaces on the left.

If you want more team maps, head here. This is @Dignan's domain.
Old April 8th, 2022, 12:13 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: GameBear's Maps - New Map 04/08/22

That looks fun.
Old April 8th, 2022, 12:16 PM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yesss love to see more team maps! Looks great, can't wait to try
Old April 13th, 2022, 05:53 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Nice work. I always love a good team map. Our team tournaments were always some of the best events.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old April 14th, 2022, 08:12 PM
The Silent Cartographer

I have updated Barrenfrost and Barrendome, freeing them from the constraints of Barrentop. I have added ice to the edges to provide additional pathing/engagement options, and have made a few other tweaks in response to input.

Old April 14th, 2022, 11:06 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
Re: GameBear's Maps

Much to feast the eyes on here.
Old April 29th, 2022, 08:44 PM
The Silent Cartographer

New map: Contrast. 1 DD + 1 FA + 1 TT + 1 VW
Glyphs: 2 random glyphs
Suggested: Gerda, Ulaniva, Holdir (Heroic Attack +1), Yngvild (Disengage), Stealth Leap

My first entry for the ScapeCon II Map Contest. Contrast uses 12 battlements and 12 ladders from the castle set. I would avoid once-per-round glyphs since the glyphs are on lava field, and would choose Yngvild or Stealth Leap over Valda as a movement glyph on this map.

Last edited by GameBear; April 30th, 2022 at 07:59 AM.
Old April 29th, 2022, 09:35 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
Re: GameBear's Maps - New Map 04/29/22

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameBear View Post
New map: Contrast. 1 DD + 1 FA + 1 TT + 1 VW
Glyphs: 2 random glyphs

My first entry for the ScapeCon II Map Contest. This map uses 12 battlements and 12 ladders from the castle set.
Wah, there's nothing to see here.

Your public awaits images of the map!
Old April 29th, 2022, 11:29 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It's there now - I really like the way the left side of the SZs restricts movement to slow the rollout a bit on a smaller map.
Old April 30th, 2022, 08:09 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Very cool. A lot going on in a small footprint.
Old May 2nd, 2022, 11:20 PM
The Silent Cartographer

New map: Alpaca Trail. 1 MS + 1 FA + 1 TT
Glyphs: Lodin x2, Dagmar, 1 random glyph, 1 random treasure

My second entry for the ScapeCon II Map Contest. Alpaca Trail uses 9 battlements and 3 ladders from the castle set. This map is designed for light snow and normal ice.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios