Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 20th, 2021, 12:11 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
The Book of Spider-Man (Hobie)

The Book of Spider-Man (Hobie Brown)

C3G MARVEL WAVE 44
A VERY SPIDEY CHRISTMAS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Superior Foes of Spider-Man set.
Its model number and name are #062 / Spider-Punk.

Character Bio - Hobie Brown became a Spider Totem after being bitten by a spider mutated by illegal waste dumping. Using his powers and his pull as the lead singer of the punk rock bank Spider-Slayers, he teams up with Captain Anarchy and creates an army to fight President Norman Osborn’s oppressive regime. With Osborn and his military police backed by the V.E.N.O.M. projects which gives them all symbiotic super suits, the Anarchic Spider-Man fights them using the weapon he knows best: Music!

While he continues to fight the Man throughout his life, the Superior Spider-Man recruits him into his Spider-Army when all Spider Totems are threatened throughout the multiverse.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Crossover Symbol: The Crossover Symbol next to Spider-Man's secret identity indicates that he is draftable into the same army with other Hobie Brown cards. See C3G's Secret Identity Rules.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Figures with the Rebellious Personality or that have a Spider-Verse, Swing Line or Web Swing special power allow Spider-Man to choose additional figures with his Spider-Punk Riot special power
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by tcglkn; December 12th, 2021 at 09:44 PM.
Old April 20th, 2021, 12:12 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Spider-Man (Hobie Brown) ~ Breathing

NAME = SPIDER-MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = HOBIE BROWN (CO)

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ENTERTAINER
PERSONALITY = REBELLIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 160

SPIDER-PUNK RIOT 9
Once per round, instead of attacking with Spider-Man, you may choose a figure adjacent to each figure you control that has the Rebellious personality or that has a Spider-Verse, Swing Line, or Web Swing special power. One at a time for each chosen figure, roll the 20-sided die, adding 2 to the roll if the chosen figure is a Symbiote. If you roll 9 or higher, the chosen figure receives one wound. You may not choose the same figure more than once per turn.

FENDER BENDER
Instead of attacking with Spider-Man, you may roll either 1 or 3 unblockable attack dice against an adjacent figure. If you roll 3 dice, Spider-Man's Fender Bender and Spider-Punk Riot special powers are negated for the rest of the game.

SWING LINE 4
Instead of his normal move, Spider-Man may move up to 4 spaces with Swing Line. When moving with Swing Line, Spider-Man has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 40 levels in a single swing, and will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by tcglkn; September 8th, 2021 at 04:19 AM.
Old April 20th, 2021, 12:12 PM
...has moist legs

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/ma...1_Textless.jpg

Old April 20th, 2021, 12:19 PM
...has moist legs

Alrighty, possibly my favorite alt-universe Spider-Man! The plan is for him to come in at 160, there are no Spiders at that cost yet. He's throwing a bunch of unblockables, but I think they're restricted enough that his cost shouldn't be pushed too high. Another option if we don't like Fender Bender is just reusing Spider-Agility. It'd fit good here since he's pretty aggressive. Otherwise I think he's in a pretty good spot, been workshopped a few times.
Old April 20th, 2021, 12:19 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Actually claimed the art for this one I will just take my own mini pictures for the card.

Are there plans for a separate Amplifier DO still or nah?
Old April 20th, 2021, 12:21 PM
...has moist legs

I ended up nabbing a figure for a pretty good deal on ebay not too long ago, so I can grab pics too if you want. Should I just assume you're doing all of the Spideys at this point?

I wouldn't say there's PLANS to make the Slayers' Amp, but I want to keep the idea in my back pocket. I'm planning on cutting him off of it anyway since I don't like terrain in my figures, but I do get others not wanting to do that do a pricier figure.
Old April 20th, 2021, 12:22 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

This is the Prowler?

Looks pretty good. I might up the range on Spider-Punk Riot, since it’d be tricky to get more than 1-2 figures with it otherwise, but at the same time the limited range keeps him cheap. Fender Bender is pretty funny.
Old April 20th, 2021, 12:23 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
This is the Prowler?

Looks pretty good. I might up the range on Spider-Punk Riot, since it’d be tricky to get more than 1-2 figures with it otherwise, but at the same time the limited range keeps him cheap. Fender Bender is pretty funny.
You mean that the Spiders have to choose adjacent figures? My thinking is that UK is going to move ALL of your spiders into engagements before you punk out with Hobie. So we COULD, but I don't think it's necessary.
Old April 20th, 2021, 12:26 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I ended up nabbing a figure for a pretty good deal on ebay not too long ago, so I can grab pics too if you want. Should I just assume you're doing all of the Spideys at this point?
Cool, happy to not take them if you provide good ones too. And I'm down to do all the Spider-folk, I did promise Ark he could have Symbiote Gwen.
Old April 20th, 2021, 12:26 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Looks neat. I do think you may need to specify a bit about rolling in SPR, like do you roll once for all figures, one at a time?
Old April 20th, 2021, 12:27 PM
Tickle Pickle

As worded it's pretty clear that you roll one at a time.
Old April 20th, 2021, 12:30 PM
...has moist legs

Yeah I think the "For each figure" covers that they're all separate. I'm always down for more clarity if needed though. It's definitely the intent that they're all separate.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library