Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old January 3rd, 2019, 03:52 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
A Totally Different Amazing Thrift Store Find

This morning, while cleaning my house up from a small HeroScape event, I received a phone call from my mother informing me there was HeroScape at Value Village. I quickly rushed to the car, made sure my 30% off coupon was in the console as expected, and sped into town (actually, I drove like this guy, since I always do ).

Next thing I new, I spent $21 (after the coupon) on this dandy lot of HeroScape. If only they had let me into the warehouse find all that terrain (3 RotV, two of which are first edition, 2 SotM, 3 RttFF, 1 TT and VW and Marvel... Maybe I'll go back and insist to rummage around back there).

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old January 3rd, 2019, 04:44 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: A Totally Different Amazing Thrift Store Find

Nice find!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old January 3rd, 2019, 10:04 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That is awesome!

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; January 3rd, 2019 at 10:06 PM. Reason: It takes a village to raise a scape build! Or something like that.
Old January 3rd, 2019, 11:12 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Great find! I always try to look in these kinds of shops for some kind of deal like this, but haven't found anything so gar. Posts like these provide ample motivation to keep searching.
Old January 4th, 2019, 12:36 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I looked in a thrift store today as well for wall shelving for more miniatures that I could modify for my mancave. Unfortunately Utah is not generally very lucky in finding cool stuff like that because most everyone has a geeky relative to give their cool stuff too. I did get lucky once. Last find in the thrift store was a dnd dragon figure for 50 cents. Its a DDM4 Elder Blue Dragon 15/60. This guy was running for around 100bucks last I checked. Great find.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 4th, 2019, 12:49 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Awesome!

That's a lot of terrain's worth of minis. I hope you find it!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 4th, 2019, 01:14 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

True Story:

My now 12-yr old (then about 8 yrs-old) called me at work to tell me they had found a Swarm of the Marro master set at the local goodwill. 20 bucks. Asked me if that was a good price as he really wanted to own his own MS. I said it wasn't bad, so his mom bought it for him.

Cue forward a few hours and I'm now home. I walk through the living room and see that he has the entire MS laid out in the floor. I've really got to use the restroom so I'm rushing by when I notice out of the peripheral of my eye Mimring.

I think nothing of it until I'm done peeing and walk back through on the way to the kitchen. Then it hits me. He didn't find SotM, he found RotV! Cha-ching.

I cone out of the kitchen to tell my boy the wonderful news about his Heroscape find - when I notice the dice. Red dice. Blue dice. A first edition RotV!! for 20 bucks.

Needless to say, once I informed he and his mom of the awesomeness of their find, we were all stoked. Great day and great memory.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; January 4th, 2019 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Almost as good as the 3 clearanced Ticalla sets I saw at Wal-mart once. Best $15 I ever spent.
Old January 4th, 2019, 08:17 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Lucky find, I always look at places for stuff like this. Around here not too many thrift stores that would carry something like that (I always check anyway) but many flea markets. I found stuff twice. The first time it was just a cardboard box that appeared to have A RotV set. I don't recall what edition because stupid me gave it to a friend because he didn't have any and I already had one of these sets. The second time I just found a few tiles including road and snow and a couple figures, nothing special in the figures but I gave the guy 2 bucks. Keep looking you never know what you'll find.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old January 4th, 2019, 08:46 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Years ago I found nine SotM sets for 8 dollars each in a Toys 'R' Us in Queens.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales