Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old February 6th, 2017, 11:17 AM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Skylanders Crystals

My kids were playing skylanders at a friends house this weekend and I spotted these Skylanders Crystals pieces. They are large (as compared to a Heroscape figure), but I thought they were interesting. I could see using them as a big fancy glyph in a campaign of sorts. Kind of pricey, but in time that should change.

On amazon.
Old February 11th, 2017, 11:41 AM

WolfScape is surprisingly tart
Re: Skylanders Crystals

Those are awesome! About how pricey? I'm a bit low on money right now, but I want some!

My Customs are https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=53788
I like cats and wolves and wolverines.

You're reading this! Wow!
Old February 11th, 2017, 11:42 AM

WolfScape is surprisingly tart

Sorry about that! Missed the link!

My Customs are https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=53788
I like cats and wolves and wolverines.

You're reading this! Wow!
Old February 20th, 2017, 05:19 PM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness

They are expensive...but will someday be cheap when the game has new junk out.
Old February 21st, 2017, 03:09 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmeeple View Post
They are expensive...but will someday be cheap when the game has new junk out.
I have bought most of all of these skylanders for my kid over the last couple of years. The new set is still super expensive. I ended up getting her a ton of the Disney infinity ones instead because they are super cheap going on clearance because they are being discontinued. I agree they do look cool, but like you said, Later when more junk comes out.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 21st, 2017, 05:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Definitely cool looking. Maybe instead of buying them just use them as a model to inspire your own creation using scrap items and some paint.
Old February 21st, 2017, 06:25 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Definitely cool looking. Maybe instead of buying them just use them as a model to inspire your own creation using scrap items and some paint.
I could most definitely do that.

Old February 22nd, 2017, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Good idea. I hadn't thought of that. But it makes me think, one could put together some combo of nuts and bolts with a small bolt pointed upward. Then drill a hole into one of those crystals that you put in a fish tank. Put it on the bolt, paint the bolt and parts and you have a little crystal on a pedastal.

I am always looking for objects to serve as goals in a quest in my Level Scape game. I have also used disney princess minis from the pop-up game series to act as goals. My daughter really loved that and cheered her brother to rescue them.
Old February 22nd, 2017, 03:03 PM
"like" happy

@mcmeeple , have you seen @srmalloy 's crystals. I bought 4 of them from him and am going to use them as destructible objects as goals to winning the game by killing each others crystal or killing all enemy figures. I also bought four evergreen tree bases from him that I mounted the crystals on with my soldiering iron. The game type, I dubbed Dungeon Defender. Named after a video game in which you defend your crystal/s from hordes of enemies trying to destroy them.

Old February 22nd, 2017, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@mcmeeple , have you seen @srmalloy 's crystals. I bought 4 of them from him and am going to use them as destructible objects as goals to winning the game by killing each others crystal or killing all enemy figures. I also bought four evergreen tree bases from him that I mounted the crystals on with my soldiering iron. The game type, I dubbed Dungeon Defender. Named after a video game in which you defend your crystal/s from hordes of enemies trying to destroy them.
I have not seen them...do you have a link. I searched his posts to no avail.

Edit: Never mind, I found them.https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...=52845&page=16

Last edited by mcmeeple; February 22nd, 2017 at 04:56 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2017, 05:42 PM
"like" happy

When I get home ill post some pics of the ones he made me.

Old March 3rd, 2017, 02:16 PM

srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmeeple View Post

The base crystal formation is available on Thingiverse for download, and so are the object bases I designed, so if you have your own 3D printer -- or want to go through a 3D printing service locally, like 3Dhubs, you can download the STL files and print them yourself or have them printed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles