Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old August 14th, 2017, 03:18 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Utah soundoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
@The Dewk , call Game Haven Sandy, Paragon City Games, wherever, I'm sure every store will be busy with only Magic Sept. 23.
Hahah aww, you're right! A Magic prerelease is happening that day. Good catch.
Old August 14th, 2017, 04:10 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

@The Dewk @Sir Heroscape
What if Utah's Sept. monthly is 9/30 as usual (because of the Magic pre-release), then Oct. 14 for Utah NHSD, and Idaho NHSD is Oct. 28?

That's still every two weeks, no Utah conflict with Halloween parties, and people that want to drive up to Idaho can.
Old August 14th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
@The Dewk @Sir Heroscape
What if Utah's Sept. monthly is 9/30 as usual (because of the Magic pre-release), then Oct. 14 for Utah NHSD, and Idaho NHSD is Oct. 28?

That's still every two weeks, no Utah conflict with Halloween parties, and people that want to drive up to Idaho can.
ooo...I agree that schedule would work better, especially considering the conflicts you pointed out...GREAT catch btw!!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 15th, 2017, 10:30 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
@The Dewk @Sir Heroscape

This may very well be a workable compromise! I'll run it by people at the get-together next weekend. Thanks, Mr. Scott.
Old August 15th, 2017, 11:43 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

I agree with @UtahScott on this one. I like those dates!

H E R O S C A P E
Old September 8th, 2017, 11:34 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm running some boardgame demos around town this month.

Sat. Sept. 9, I'll be at Game Night Games in Sugarhouse from noon-6pm.
I'll be running Delve (a tile-laying dungeon crawler).
Shelly will be running Wasteland Express Delivery Service (a post-apoctalyptic pick-up-and-deliver game).
Shelly will also be there Wednesday 9/13 from 7-10pm.

Sept. 16 is noon-9pm at the same store.
12 - 3pm, Battlestations (a dual-board space battle game)
3 - 6pm, Delve
6 - 9pm, Battlestations (with Shelly)
Old January 23rd, 2018, 12:22 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Next Idaho tourney is up here.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 24th, 2018, 05:13 PM

ortimus has disabled reputation

I don't venture here much, and I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this, but I have a Heroscape lot for Sale of KSL.com.

This is not my personal collection (that is too precious) but I just traded another game for it, and I have enough Heroscape already I thought I'd share the loot. I feel it's priced very good. I'd prefer not to break it up, too much trouble on my part.

3.75 Master Sets and some extra Figure Expansions. $200

https://www.ksl.com/classifieds/listing/51913714

Wise Man Say, "Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late Pizza!"
Old April 24th, 2018, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ortimus View Post
I don't venture here much, and I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this, but I have a Heroscape lot for Sale of KSL.com.

This is not my personal collection (that is too precious) but I just traded another game for it, and I have enough Heroscape already I thought I'd share the loot. I feel it's priced very good. I'd prefer not to break it up, too much trouble on my part.

3.75 Master Sets and some extra Figure Expansions. $200

Do you still play heroscape much? Or do you have your collection just for collection sake?

Because we have MONTHLY UTAH TOURNAMENTS! Have you made it out to one of those yet? I can't remember if I've met you there or not...but either way, you should come back from the shadows and join the community! We average about 16 people or more at every Utah monthly tournament and they're loads of fun. What say ye!?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 25th, 2018, 11:41 AM

Quote:
I don't venture here much....
@ortimus , we should both go to the May event (4th Saturday, Sandy Game Haven) and show these kids how we used to do things. Last time I went was...October?
Old April 25th, 2018, 12:05 PM

ortimus has disabled reputation

I am aware of the Tournaments. Saturday morning/afternoon are really hard. I have young children now, it's hard to get away on a Saturday.I don't play much at the moment. So it's mostly a collection. Hopefully I'll play more again someday. Maybe when the kids are older.

The Twins turn 3 on the 5th of May, so I can't make that one for sure. Hopefully I'll show up at a tournament again soon.

Wise Man Say, "Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late Pizza!"
Old April 25th, 2018, 03:20 PM

Quote:
The Twins turn 3 on the 5th of May, so I can't make that one for sure. Hopefully I'll show up at a tournament again soon.
The tournaments are always the LAST Saturday of each month, so you should be good to go in May!

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers