Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old August 10th, 2017, 08:18 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Grishnakh's Custom Terrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
I think I'm going to start cleaning house in this thread.....
What does that mean? This thread is awesome!

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old August 10th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Quote:
It's a bit of an unorganized mess at the moment. I might spend some time cleaning it up, that's all.
Old August 10th, 2017, 11:05 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Here's hoping for a Lost World section!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 11th, 2017, 06:21 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Quote:
It's a bit of an unorganized mess at the moment. I might spend some time cleaning it up, that's all.
Heh, OK. I was just worried that we might lose some of these awesome resources that you have provided here.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old August 11th, 2017, 11:04 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Here's hoping for a Lost World section!
Yessssssss!!!!!

I mean that would be nice.
Old August 11th, 2017, 11:17 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Guys. Don't get your hopes up. I haven't touched that game for over two years. First of all I could never get it to work properly. Second, it's huge. With over 200 cards, stats, rules, etc. it's a huge file. They wouldn't like me here if I posted it. Still, it is a pet project of mine, that perhaps one day I'll return to with some fresh ideas. But I do appreciate the enthusiasm for the project!
Old August 11th, 2017, 09:33 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We'd love to help if you want to put the file up somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 29th, 2017, 03:47 PM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Grish, I thought of your custom terrain today. Saw that the Magic The Gathering Innistrad set is on sale on amazon for about $6. The black hex mats it comes with could make a nice asphalt like base on the cheap. http://a.co/1PIc1UO

I ordered a few extra sets to make a huge base to put buildings on. Its not perfect, but a super easy option...thought I would share.
Old August 29th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Titleless

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmeeple View Post
Grish, I thought of your custom terrain today. Saw that the Magic The Gathering Innistrad set is on sale on amazon for about $6. The black hex mats it comes with could make a nice asphalt like base on the cheap. http://a.co/1PIc1UO

I ordered a few extra sets to make a huge base to put buildings on. Its not perfect, but a super easy option...thought I would share.
Interesting find. And a great way to repurpose the black mat!

I've been leaning towards just creating my own city street map in Photoshop and printing it out in fairly large sections. It's becoming a pain to haul these big maps of tiles around with me when I go to events.
Old August 29th, 2017, 04:46 PM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmeeple View Post

Interesting find. And a great way to repurpose the black mat!

I've been leaning towards just creating my own city street map in Photoshop and printing it out in fairly large sections. It's becoming a pain to haul these big maps of tiles around with me when I go to events.
I have long thought that a large format printer (like up to 48 inches wide) would be awesome to print a 4x8 street map. But those prints are $$$$. Back when I worked at a University I could print at $1 an inch. I would gladly pay $100 for such a print out now...though I am sure Kinkos would charge way more.

Those AoTP mats seems like a decent approach. I will have 5 sets of them. I will post a photo after I get them and set it up.
Old August 30th, 2017, 07:45 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

japes was working on city maps.

He may be able to help you out.
Old August 30th, 2017, 10:26 AM
Titleless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
japes was working on city maps.

He may be able to help you out.
Thanks. But honestly I've had one in the works for a few years now. Lol. Too many projects.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles