Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 9th, 2017, 07:24 AM

Dissonance is surprisingly tart
Marvel base texture

I'm in the process of converting scans of the original Marvel models into 3D meshes for addition to the Tabletop simulator mod. Normally I replace the scanned base with a clean model, but I only have textures for the regular grass coloured bases.

Does anyone have a good image of the Marvel base texture suitable for re-basing use?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion